The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Awe... where's your sense of adventure.

A little S&M tonight...seafood and margaritas.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

kiebers, when it comes to adventures, I'm out front. I'd love to tell y'all about my many adventures in the last several years but I have to refrain and contain myself. Some things are better left not shared and simply kept private. Our idea of adventure is different and that is okay. I do not need to meet MORE anonymous people. I am already content with the few I have come to know. I'm just not into that. Sorry. I also don't drink and don't engage in S&M and I know I'm not missing out on anything. I like serenity, calm, and simplicity. Thank you very much.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Most will be fine. The ones that can't handle the rules will leave. They seem to be conforming pretty good. Finding out there are several I have known for a long time. New blood was needed. We shall see who stays and goes. DSM has fit in very well and I believe there will be a few others that will as well.

He has fit in very well here too kiebers.

ac_smile

asal

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"kiebers, when it comes to adventures, I'm out front. I'd love to tell y'all about my many adventures in the last several years but I have to refrain and contain myself. Some things are better left not shared and simply kept private. Our idea of adventure is different and that is okay. I do not need to meet MORE anonymous people. I am already content with the few I have come to know. I'm just not into that. Sorry. I also don't drink and don't engage in S&M and I know I'm not missing out on anything. I like serenity, calm, and simplicity. Thank you very much.

Serenity  ac_flower

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"kiebers, when it comes to adventures, I'm out front. I'd love to tell y'all about my many adventures in the last several years but I have to refrain and contain myself. Some things are better left not shared and simply kept private. Our idea of adventure is different and that is okay. I do not need to meet MORE anonymous people. I am already content with the few I have come to know. I'm just not into that. Sorry. I also don't drink and don't engage in S&M and I know I'm not missing out on anything. I like serenity, calm, and simplicity. Thank you very much.

Serenity  ac_flower

That could be the "S" in S&M..

The "M" for me would be monogamy.

ac_biggrin

kiebers

Well the "S" was grilled scallops with a shrimp sauce on a bed of shrimp fried rice. Fresh green beans with a slight crunch. And of course the "M" was a Patron Margarita. Had an anniversary coupon to use. Wife had a grilled seafood platter with grilled shrimp, fish, scallops and oysters on the same rice with green beans and a margarita. Grand daughter had the blackened Mahi Mahi with shrimp sauce on shrimp fried rice and green beans. We really like their green beans if you hadn't noticed. Not a bad evening for Grandpa and his girls. Well worth the money.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Well the "S" was grilled scallops with a shrimp sauce on a bed of shrimp fried rice. Fresh green beans with a slight crunch. And of course the "M" was a Patron Margarita. Had an anniversary coupon to use. Wife had a grilled seafood platter with grilled shrimp, fish, scallops and oysters on the same rice with green beans and a margarita. Grand daughter had the blackened Mahi Mahi with shrimp sauce on shrimp fried rice and green beans. We really like their green beans if you hadn't noticed. Not a bad evening for Grandpa and his girls. Well worth the money.

Sounds delish kiebs. I love the seafood in ur neck of the woods. I usually (over)indulge when I am down in Houston. Galveston is fucking awesome. I hope you enjoyed your margaritas stud. ac_drinks

kiebers

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"They were very tasty indeed.  ac_drinks

Next time, invite me. I'm a mojito chick for sure, but margaritas are OK.

Annie

Omg that all sounds so good Kiebers. My mouth is now watering for seafood and green beans.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

kiebers

It really was good Annie. We were amazed that the grand daughter told us how good they were the first time we went there. Usually don't have a kid tell you how good the vegetables are. LOL

Annie

Sound like you're raising a healthy grand daughter, Kiebers  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh that kind of S&M? I assume you engage in S&M, kiebs, so I did not even think you meant scallops for the "S." If that's the case then sure. I'm adventurous as well when it comes to cuisine. I enjoy sushi and some of what I enjoy are raw.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

I like California rolls, I tried raw sushi a few times and didn't really care for it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I like California rolls, I tried raw sushi a few times and didn't really care for it.

California rolls are a nice substitute for sushi Annie.