The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "kiebers"Responding in kind I suppose.

Yeah - welcome to the two way street kiebs.

It's a shame it's a dead end street both ways.

No argument from me.  I have been beating both of them with that from damn near day one.

I know.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Annie

Quote from: "RW"I'm glad to see they are tired of bleating on about me at last.

Haha you guys are celebrities! You should charge people for your autographs! lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Damn right. Who cares who started it????

They LOVE talking about me. Hey kiebs, post my critique of her poem...they'll love that. I'd do it myself, but, you know...I don't post there.

Sorry I don't take shit from here there and I don't bring shit from there here. Guess you forgot that.

I have not forgotten that kiebs. acc_hugz

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Damn right. Who cares who started it????

They LOVE talking about me. Hey kiebs, post my critique of her poem...they'll love that. I'd do it myself, but, you know...I don't post there.

Sorry I don't take shit from here there and I don't bring shit from there here. Guess you forgot that.

I have not forgotten that kiebs. acc_hugz

ac_dance Kiebs
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Responding in kind I suppose.

Yeah - welcome to the two way street kiebs.

It's a shame it's a dead end street both ways.

No argument from me.  I have been beating both of them with that from damn near day one.

I know.

Hello kiebers.

ac_hithere

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

J0E

I find lately that memebee has been a bit of a bore, a snorefest.

Mimi's not as combative as she used ta be.

Why, even kiebers hasn't been his usual grouchy garrulous self.

And tharz jes' been few topics I've had enough interest to get me motivated to post in them.

This is no slight on anyone there as I've had no tifs with anyone there recently.

Actually, the Blue Cashew has been more entertaining as of late.

I dunno, maybe things'll pick up over there.

I was planning to post a bit in either forum and the take an extended summer break from both of yuz sometime in July or August.

Anyways, will let ya know.

cc

Either way, I think I can speak for all and say we love you and we all will try to be content with "occasional" and  even a  small quantity of  wise words that you bestow upon us, Joe
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

That and I'm getting back on the wagon....Hoping to get a chip this time.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"kiebers, when it comes to adventures, I'm out front. I'd love to tell y'all about my many adventures in the last several years but I have to refrain and contain myself. Some things are better left not shared and simply kept private. Our idea of adventure is different and that is okay. I do not need to meet MORE anonymous people. I am already content with the few I have come to know. I'm just not into that. Sorry. I also don't drink and don't engage in S&M and I know I'm not missing out on anything. I like serenity, calm, and simplicity. Thank you very much.

I must retract this because after interacting with a few of the newcomers, I think they're not that bad after all. They bring different things to the table and I believe that I can get used to them.

What's interesting to see is what they will think of the regulars after they have been there for a while after seeing the deranged ones carry on.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

@realAzhyaAryola

I meant the deranged ones who are regulars. It would be interesting to see what they have to say about them once they identify them.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]