The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I've been posting a bit on MB Shen.

The ones he brought are all winners!! Major forum assets!!

I wish he brought them here cc la femme.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i said 'most of yall'.... while you are indeed the shot-caller, you are not the majority of the forum....

Most of us like you deadskinmask.

ac_smile

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i said 'most of yall'.... while you are indeed the shot-caller, you are not the majority of the forum....

ac_smile

with all due respect - bullshit.... :(

but i don't blame them at all. between the SMP debacle and followed up by socks narrow-viewed but mostly accurate review, i wouldn't like me either....

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Annie"I'm surprised they haven't migrated over here, well one has.....I guess wait and see if it all goes smoothly?

yall weren't thrilled to see me and i definitely didn't want to bring a crowd in with me.... i realise most of yall don't care for me. thats why i stay off yalls board for the most part.... i don't dislike yall and i'm not gonna make yall irritated with a whole forum of my friends....

Let me clarify...you were in a forum that featured some real idiots.

You know who they were.

I hold no animosity, or indeed negative view on you personally. Actually I hold no animosity for any of your former colleagues. I was just a visitor in effect.

My concern was that you MAY have been a beachhead that enabled those very same idiots to infest this forum, and this is not the place for them.

I am sure that you will understand that concern...it wasn't about you, but the potential for you to bring your rather more unwelcome buddies to the fold.

If I have offended by my excessive diligence and caution, I sincerely and humbly apologise, and if members here have formed a negative opinion of your presence by my comments, then I urge them to view you on your own merits.

Nothing personal...just overly protective, rather than any malice or animosity. Stay and have fun.

cc

protective is good. Especially when you knew there were some baddies there also

That said, as it appears some have a dim view (I've not seen that, but sounds like it) , I suggest they speak with me on forum or off

I will tell them what I said before  "The ones he brought are all winners!! Major forum assets!!" as is deader himself
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Got no issue with that. He's smart enough to understand my concern and reticence, and hopefully accept my apology.

Anonymous

Look, Keeps and I treated you like shit at first because we thought you were someone else. Now. we know you are not, neither of us has any problem with you. Even Sox said "I hold no animosity, or indeed negative view on you personally." The question then is who is "most of yall"?

deadskinmask

its cool. its not a problem.... like i said, i'll give yall a chance to see me post some. i've been bit by snakes. i know the drill...

Annie

ac_smile

but i don't blame them at all. between the SMP debacle and followed up by socks narrow-viewed but mostly accurate review, i wouldn't like me either....

I have to admit, dead that at first I thought you were indeed smp here to cause trouble. But lately you've been polite so I have no problem with you.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"

ac_smile

I have to admit, dead that at first I thought you were indeed smp here to cause trouble. But lately you've been polite so I have no problem with you.

None of us has a problem with DSM. At least that I'm aware of anyway.

Annie

Exactly, Shen.  I'm not aware of anyone really having a problem either.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Shake the sand out of your vagina dead.  I have yet to see anyone here contribute to the negative opinion you have portrayed us having of you.  The SMP thing has been dealt with and since he isn't you, there is no issue.  You are welcome to post as much as you like.  Enough with the trepidation - let loose!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

As long as none of your friends come here and post in italicized RED text I probably won't take issue with them.  ac_toofunny

That shit is just attention whore annoying.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

As long as none of them come here and post in italicized RED text I probably won't take issue with them.  ac_toofunny

That shit is just attention whore annoying.

Who does that? One of old evs  BF asylum seekers?

RW

Im so sick of attention whores (who aren't me).
Beware of Gaslighters!