The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "asal"Ok, you guys don't like miss red.  But - I do.  She holds her temper.  She's been very polite with me.  At first I thought she would be trying to get attention - but now, I find her intelligent, interesting, polite, caring about other people.  I like her a lot.

I don't know who you mean, but she must be very nice asal.

ac_smile

she is!!!  I'm quite impressed.  She seems to be very cool.

I am very happy for Vancouver Forum.

ac_smile

Fash ... I don't know what to say.  Both forums are doing well.  I'm enjoying this forum more lately (I've been posting here).

I was not meaning to be sarcastic asal..

I like evs and I wish her forum the very best..

I am happy you join us too.

ac_smile

I would never read you as sarcastic Fash.  I know.

By, "I don't know what to say," I mean that it's kind of known already.  I don't know how to say it.  Both are doing well.  It's hard to describe that, they just are a little bit better recently - both forums.  Personally, I think it's dsm.  He's the common denominator.  Dsm comes on the scene and everyone's kumbaya.

He has been an asset to our little community and he helped bring new energy to Vancouver Forum..

Thank you to deadskinmask.

:120p6wp_th:

Annie

How long do you think it will take for evs to have a total mental melt down because "her" posters and coming over here to post too. lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"How long do you think it will take for evs to have a total mental melt down because "her" posters and coming over here to post too. lolol

Don't know and don't care.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "asal"Ok, you guys don't like miss red.  But - I do.  She holds her temper.  She's been very polite with me.  At first I thought she would be trying to get attention - but now, I find her intelligent, interesting, polite, caring about other people.  I like her a lot.

ac_smile

ac_smile

Fash ... I don't know what to say.  Both forums are doing well.  I'm enjoying this forum more lately (I've been posting here).

ac_smile

By, "I don't know what to say," I mean that it's kind of known already.  I don't know how to say it.  Both are doing well.  It's hard to describe that, they just are a little bit better recently - both forums.  Personally, I think it's dsm.  He's the common denominator.  Dsm comes on the scene and everyone's kumbaya.

loveable ol' puddin strikes again.... lol.

kat is hard to read but she means well. shes a sweetheart but she wants to post like a hardass. shes not.... lol.

i took the liberty of posting links to both forums on one of my playstation forums.... the ppl there are completely harmless since they mostly talk about games anyway.... theres no profanity or racist slurs so i think they will fall in with yall pretty quick.... if any show..... since its a playstation forum, most just want to talk video games and get their 'nerd' on.... good luck.... :)

asal

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

ac_smile

ac_smile

ac_smile

loveable ol' puddin strikes again.... lol.

kat is hard to read but she means well. shes a sweetheart but she wants to post like a hardass. shes not.... lol.

i took the liberty of posting links to both forums on one of my playstation forums.... the ppl there are completely harmless since they mostly talk about games anyway.... theres no profanity or racist slurs so i think they will fall in with yall pretty quick.... if any show..... since its a playstation forum, most just want to talk video games and get their 'nerd' on.... good luck.... :)

:thumbup:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"I prefer to keep MB over at MB.

Thanks.

i can appreciate this post and i understand it for the most part.... the majority of the other forum feel the same way. i guess because i wasn't a part of the conflict and given the fact i post on both forums without resentment for either, the line in the sand is blurred to me. but i will try harder to avoid adding my two cents when forum politics are brought up....

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I prefer to keep MB over at MB.

Thanks.

It has been hard, but I see that finally starting to happen. I have stopped reading VF entirely. Seems to be the only way the Iron Ch!nk can let it go.

asal

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"It will be nice to see this thread buried.

I guess you and I will have to stop bumping it then.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "asal"It will be nice to see this thread buried.

I guess you and I will have to stop bumping it then.

thats probably a good idea.... :(

johnny

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i can appreciate this post and i understand it for the most part.... the majority of the other forum feel the same way. i guess because i wasn't a part of the conflict and given the fact i post on both forums without resentment for either, the line in the sand is blurred to me. but i will try harder to avoid adding my two cents when forum politics are brought up....

Count your blessings you don't know the history. One side of my lips is curled up into a sly grin because I'm amused just thinking about how you have no idea what certain posters can really be like in your newfound forum way over yonder. You see all smiles and giggles now, even hugs and friendly smileys. Ugh. Give it time. You'll soon see. Right now, they are giddy being unwrapped by their new friends. The wrapping is shiny alright but the content is...well, I will let you find out for yourself.

Grown women acting desperate for attention and trying so hard to be liked by all is embarrassing. That's one clue. They were so tired of being disliked they are dying to break free from the spell. :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

deadskinmask

ppl are just ppl.... if they were that great, there wouldn't be serial killers.... its all good. when it ceases to be fun, i will no longer log in.... :)

@realAzhyaAryola

It's like there was a long drought and now there is heavy rain.  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]