Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

All forms of medical marijuana legal in Canada

Started by RW, June 11, 2015, 07:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "RW"Studies have shown that people who use marijuana do not move on to harder substance.
Other studies have shown the opposite quite dramatically

age a key factor ... the young being more likely to move on to bigger things  .. according to studies, lol

as we both know, studies are all set up to produce the result wanted ... easy to do that

As for propaganda machines, they  work in BOTH directions .. by far  more in the "for it" direction of late

That said, medical pot  can be of benefit for pain,  anxiety etc. and many docs will now prescribe it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Studies have shown that people who use marijuana do not move on to harder substance.

That's because when you are stoned on weed all day you have no ambition to do anything else. ac_biggrin

HAHAHAHA!

I only do weed stuff at night.

What's it like RW?

I have never been high or drunk,

RW

A high changes based on the strain and the delivery method.

For me, I usually end up feeling heavy, relaxed, a bit spacey, I can't focus on multiple things at once and I forget things.  I don't feel anxious and I generally just feel cool and calm - a bit sleepy even. Sexually my senses are heightened making things very sensitive so it makes for a very different experience.  Most importantly, I'm pain free.  Like I know my body is irritated but I can't feel it.

I usually only do it after my kids have gone to bed.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Other studies have shown the opposite quite dramatically

age a key factor ... the young being more likely to move on to bigger things  .. according to studies, lol

as we both know, studies are all set up to produce the result wanted ... easy to do that

As for propaganda machines, they  work in BOTH directions .. by far  more in the "for it" direction of late

That said, medical pot  can be of benefit for pain,  anxiety etc. and many docs will now prescribe it

Those who are going to go there are going to go there.  I'd say many pot smoker aren't into harsher drugs.  I smoked weed in high school and I never touched another drug.  That was common in my group as well so anecdotally speaking, it seems accurate.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"A high changes based on the strain and the delivery method.

For me, I usually end up feeling heavy, relaxed, a bit spacey, I can't focus on multiple things at once and I forget things.  I don't feel anxious and I generally just feel cool and calm - a bit sleepy even. Sexually my senses are heightened making things very sensitive so it makes for a very different experience.  Most importantly, I'm pain free.  Like I know my body is irritated but I can't feel it.

What delivery methods are there?

Would you take marijuana if you were not in pain?

cc

I do not react well to the THC  .. .well, for a while its OK .. .even "nice", then I get anxious after a while of it.

So for evening I have to use almost pure CBD  .. no high whatsoever ... but helps the pain and helps anxiety that always partners with pain

I use only a vaporizer that does not burn it .. no smoke, just water vapor  and virtually no smell
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

What's the strain with the CBDs cc?  What do you vape - budder, shatter, oil, ash?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Not really giving a shit about this, but can anyone buy pot now?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

She likes to take it rectally. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

On the street, ya but technically only those with government issued cards can.  There are compassion clubs that people use without the official card but generally don't get hassled by the law even though it's technically illegal.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Hey!  I told you that in private!

Fash, you can smoke it, vaporize it, or eat/drink it.

I have used it when I wasn't in pain but I don't like doing it.  It's just like medicine.  You don't take a Tylenol if you don't have a headache.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Hey!  I told you that in private!

Fash, you can smoke it, vaporize it, or eat/drink it.

I have used it when I wasn't in pain but I don't like doing it.  It's just like medicine.  You don't take a Tylenol if you don't have a headache.

You have made some very good points, but I still feel most people don't use it for pain.

RW

Many don't.  Many use it to get high.  That doesn't bother me either.  I think drinking is far worse.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Many don't.  Many use it to get high.  That doesn't bother me either.  I think drinking is far worse.

Oh fuck yeah. I'm saying this as a person who does drink and does not smoke weed.

RW

They are pretty comparable to be honest in terms of feeling of intoxication.

I'm going to go on a weekend bender.  I can't wait!
Beware of Gaslighters!