The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Knock knock. Are you in, spectre?

Started by Opie Kindred, June 17, 2015, 12:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I dunno.  I like a good game of Guess Who :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

From its androgynous avatar, down to its mocking pomposity, its a Blurt.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "SPECTRE"From its androgynous avatar, down to its mocking pomposity, its a Blurt.

Shhhh you're ruining the game!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Romero

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Some members appear oblivious to its puerility.

As far as I am concerned, coming in here under an alias, and acting like a fucking moron is simply a sign of disrespect for the members here.

There is no welcome from me for people like that.

You mean like...

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Actually, Leopardsocks is no longer with us. He wrestled one croc too many. From his earthly coil rises the SPECTRE...

RW

*facepalm*

We all know who he is Ro.  He announced his new handle FFS.  See the difference?
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"
Now, in the spirit of cordiality, let us hastily abandon all this mindless nit-witted feuding and align ourselves with Fashie's vision and strive towards harmonious and congenial member relations. I am ready to dance. Are you?

How convenient, after you refer to the crowd here as naïve unschooled monkeys? I don't think so. Maybe some here are impressed with your tedious and long self-serving sermons. I am not among them. Get a hold of yourself and get off your foul-smelling mule. You don't get to come here to this "refuge for outcasts," as you call it, to a group of posters who are carrying on and getting settled in our new forum and then address us the way you have, posing as though you're more superior than the rest of us when in fact you're just making a big fool of yourself. What a mouthful of self aggrandizement and then expect to be welcomed and then have the nerve to declare that we let bygones be bygones. How audacious.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Opie Kindred"
Now, in the spirit of cordiality, let us hastily abandon all this mindless nit-witted feuding and align ourselves with Fashie's vision and strive towards harmonious and congenial member relations. I am ready to dance. Are you?

How convenient, after you refer to the crowd here as naïve unschooled monkeys? I don't think so. Maybe some here are impressed with your tedious and long self-serving sermons. I am not among them. Get a hold of yourself and get off your foul-smelling mule. You don't get to come here to this "refuge for outcasts," as you call it, to a group of posters who are carrying on and getting settled in our new forum and then address us the way you have, posing as though you're more superior than the rest of us when in fact you're just making a big fool of yourself. What a mouthful of self aggrandizement and then expect to be welcomed and then have the nerve to declare that we let bygones be bygones. How audacious.

I believe that was meant for me Azhya.

RW

I don't believe Opie was calling anyone unschooled monkeys but rather saying Spectre guards us as if we are such a thing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Opie Kindred

Quote from: "RW"I don't believe Opie was calling anyone unschooled monkeys but rather saying Spectre guards us as if we are such a thing.

You must be one of the sharp crayons in the box.

Nice to meet you here, my dear. I am Opie Kindred.

RW

Hi Opie.  I'm the tooth fairy.  I also play Santa and the Easter Bunny.  Nice to meet you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

hi.... i'm deadskin.... or as they like to call me here - The Poster Formerly Known As SMP.... i had a little symbol for it but it got lost somewhere.... :(

RW

You don't want to be known as that guy.
Beware of Gaslighters!