The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I love Rainbows!

Started by RW, June 19, 2015, 10:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2015/06/fairy-lights.jpg">

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2015/06/resident.png">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

ac_lmfao "Relentlessly gay"????? ac_lmfao

Who the hell writes shit like that?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

The letter says Christians wrote it.

I just showed my kids.  My daughter asked, "Do Christians keep their kids inside when there's a rainbow so they don't become gay?"  My son said, "It's a rainbow!  Hide yours eyes kids!  You might become GAY!"

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

"Somewhere, over the rainbow...men are gay..."

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

So, somebody overreacted because of their own take of religion and this has become what? A possibly religion deriding thread?

(Don't personally care for religion at all, but for as much as they're known to attack, they get attacked much the same by detractors.)
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"ac_lmfao "Relentlessly gay"????? ac_lmfao

Who the hell writes shit like that?

Fashionista, that picture is from Calgary. :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"So, somebody overreacted because of their own take of religion and this has become what? A possibly religion deriding thread?

(Don't personally care for religion at all, but for as much as they're known to attack, they get attacked much the same by detractors.)

Oooo ooooo!  I can answer this!

It's in an express yourself subforum.  It's a woman expressing herself through coloured jars and a neighbour expressing the view that it is "relentlessly gay".  

I'm planning on following it up with further rainbow pictures as time wears on.  Does that work for you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"So, somebody overreacted because of their own take of religion and this has become what? A possibly religion deriding thread?

It's in an express yourself subforum.  It's a woman expressing herself through coloured jars and a neighbour expressing the view that it is "relentlessly gay".  

I'm planning on following it up with further rainbow pictures as time wears on.  Does that work for you?

Doesn't matter what works for me or doesn't.

If it's someone else, it's none of my business to judge (in nearly all consensual situations).

You do your fruity glass jugs if it makes you feel better. Some other shit for brains can write you a letter, perhaps?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

If it's someone else, it's none of my business to judge (in nearly all consensual situations).

You do your fruity glass jugs if it makes you feel better. Some other shit for brains can write you a letter, perhaps?

I'm too lazy to put up glass jars but no one in my neighbourhood would chastise me for gaying it up too hard.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I'm too lazy to put up glass jars but no one in my neighbourhood would chastise me for gaying it up too hard.

Californian or New Yorker, eh?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Once again, I'm Canadian.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Once again, I'm Canadian.

Californian or New Yorker Canadian? (Same thing, really) One side steals from the other for welfare.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

That's too damn funny!   :laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!