The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Knock knock. Are you in, spectre?

Started by Opie Kindred, June 17, 2015, 12:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Me too - "Swell"ed head"

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

Say it isn't so. Please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed it. Opie called HIllary Clinton "Climpus." I firmly believe I am still as observant as I have always been. Only the poster who goes by the name of Schizo does that, I mean Schekko.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Only Xekko ain't so smart with the words...but well observed.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Only Xekko ain't so smart with the words...

Exactly.

Quote from: "SPECTRE"...but well observed.

Well, thanks, Leo. This poster started out posting some wishy washy posts but then later decided to gather himself and write more composed posts, perhaps in hopes of impressing us cashews.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Or trolling us.

Note he hasn't been seen of late...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

But no posts...

No surprise there. Wants to see reactions...but doesn't want to confront the harsh truth.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

No, he didn't. He was trolling, and I took him up on it because we do not need that bullshit here.

I was just being my usual "guard dog" self.

Seemed to have done pretty well. You're welcome.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Me too - "Swell"ed head"

ac_smile

They are full of themselves, but what really made me lol was RW calling those effeminate assholes "guys". ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao