Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

In Case You think I Was Being Overly Cautious

Started by Bricktop, June 23, 2015, 04:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"there was no apology necessary.... he was completely in the right.... alot of ppl from BF are pure poison. spamming, vitriolic poison. when i see a pack of snakes, i don't check the pattern before i swing the fuckin shovel.... he was gracious and very polite.... it was not lost on me. i just didn't feel an apology was due since he wasn't wrong.....

Apologies have been given, so you can stop this nonsense that anyone here doesn't like you right?

deadskinmask

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"yup.... i feel loved.... :(

Everyone does around the Iron Ch!nk. I'm sweeter than fucking sugar ya know.

deadskinmask

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i'm diabetic. i wouldn't know.... :D

You crave my curvy body, BUTT you can't have it. :wink:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i'm diabetic. i wouldn't know.... :D

You crave my curvy body, BUTT you can't have it. :wink:

well.... ok....i'll try to control myself... :(

deadskinmask

RW

Yeah I have to agree with Shen here DSM.  It's time to put your purse on the counter and shake the sand out of your vagina.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah I have to agree with Shen here DSM.  It's time to put your purse on the counter and shake the sand out of your vagina.

The nobody loves me bit is getting stale.

deadskinmask

my vagina as been sand-free since birth.... i was merely trying to avoid adding anymore sand to yalls sand impacted clams for fear of explosion.... yall have been pretty tense since my arrival, if not before....

RW

I don't see or feel that tension towards you from the majority of people.  

Post something that doesn't involve whining :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

deadskinmask

i'm high. Netflix is great. halloween is my favorite holiday....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"my vagina as been sand-free since birth.... i was merely trying to avoid adding anymore sand to yalls sand impacted clams for fear of explosion.... yall have been pretty tense since my arrival, if not before....

All in your mind dude. Most of us stated we have no problem with you. If you don't believe us then there is nothing more to say.

RW

I love Halloween too!  I don't mind being high and Netflix is better in the States.
Beware of Gaslighters!