Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

In Case You think I Was Being Overly Cautious

Started by Bricktop, June 23, 2015, 04:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

With deadskinmask...

This

"Honestly, I think I am gonna see how it plays out with Scouse, Cricks and Sea. If they start doing what they did at BFF, I want no part of it. In my opinion, it was the downfall of BFF, and the reason it was decided to just let the place go instead of paying more than we wanted to deal with the headache of it all."

...from one of his former BF colleagues now at Van about some of their new members.

As I stated, his former associates were the rot in Bastard Factory, and the thought that they might join him here did not fill me with the kindness of the human spirit.

I'm sorry if I made DSM unwelcome, but I wasn't being unduly heedful.

Just so ya know...I'm not THAT much of an asshole.  :43(2):

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"What happens at Van stays at Van.

Some people around here spend too much time being concerned about the goings on in Van. I have to admit that lately I've become guilty of it myself. I was very good about not paying attention to it for months then they started getting new members that your boyfriend disapproved of so I figured let's check it out. ac_unsure

Aside from the incessant idiotic yammering that they seem to be fond of doing, they seem a benign bunch. The one interesting thing is the old regs seem to be a little shell shocked by the mass influx of the BF refugees. I think all the yapping and bleating about absolutely nothing has taken them off guard and jangled their nerves a bit :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Not even his disapproval can get my MB juices flowing again.  Spec on the other hand is salivating at the chance to stir the Van pot further, arentcha hon?

In terms of DSM, people said the same shit about you there Rotty.  You really want to be THAT guy?

ac_umm
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What happens at Van stays at Van.

I agree RW.

deadskinmask

BF closing was a complete surprise to me and all the others as well.... i honestly was only looking for a second forum. i like VF and i hoped that my friends would too.... the problem is that my friends that i added to my guest list had their own friends that were NOT on my guest list.... apart from an over-abundance of racism, it seems to be going well.... in spectres defense, yall may have dodged a proverbial bullet.... i hope not. not to prove spectre wrong. thats subsequential.... but mostly because i really like those ppl.... yes. i think spectre is an ass of the highest caliber.... but hes an asset to the forum and he posts well.... a little too fancy for me. but nonetheless. i have no issue with anybody here....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

when i say interesting, its usually to avoid being rude.... not always.... but usually....

RW

I think your word choice was fitting in a way that leaves me tickled and confused.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

hes pompous, pretentious and verbose on occasion with an over-inflated sense of self.... that being said, he is well-spoken and posts with a high degree of intelligence.... i feel bad that he got the wrong impression of me but thats irrelevant.... i guess fancy was an understatement but i thought it would suffice.... :)

RW

I think he offered you a pretty verbose yet well spoken apology the other day. He doesn't offer those readily.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"hes pompous, pretentious and verbose on occasion with an over-inflated sense of self

Don't look at me, I didn't coach that Deadskin dude one bit.  :t2645:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

there was no apology necessary.... he was completely in the right.... alot of ppl from BF are pure poison. spamming, vitriolic poison. when i see a pack of snakes, i don't check the pattern before i swing the fuckin shovel.... he was gracious and very polite.... it was not lost on me. i just didn't feel an apology was due since he wasn't wrong.....