Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Dear Renee

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 08:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Real life issues have also beaten me to a pulp more than once. Thank God I'm still here today. I'm grateful for hope, supportive family and friends, and sheer determination to fight on. This too shall pass, as the saying goes. We are stronger than we realize.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

And Azh, we know you've had a hard time.  We are here for each other whether we want to admit it or not.

This forum has been a source of support for me as well and I will be ever grateful.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Real life issues have also beaten me to a pulp more than once. Thank God I'm still here today. I'm grateful for hope, supportive family and friends, and sheer determination to fight on. This too shall pass, as the saying goes. We are stronger than we realize.

Did you take a break from forums too Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, Fash. I took breaks, some longer than some. I don't announce it though. Heheh.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Real life has impacted us all.

The forum gives us a refuge. An escape from the maelstrom our lives become enmeshed in. Sometimes its a good thing, but not always...forums can be capricious and somewhat unsympathetic at times.

But people are people...and if we are in distress, for the most part you will receive comfort and understanding here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Yes, Fash. I took breaks, some longer than some. I don't announce it though. Heheh.

It likely reinvigorated you when you came back..

I think Renee will be back too, at least I hope so.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"And Azh, we know you've had a hard time.  We are here for each other whether we want to admit it or not.

This forum has been a source of support for me as well and I will be ever grateful.

I've had a hard time when times were tough, yes. Like everyone, I've had both good fortune and bad luck too but one just has to get up and go, no pity parties. It's quite a feeling to look back at the bad times and know you can laugh about it now even though it is not funny. I am grateful for the tumultuous times because they toughened me for sure.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "RW"And Azh, we know you've had a hard time.  We are here for each other whether we want to admit it or not.

I've had a hard time when times were tough, yes. Like everyone, I've had both good fortune and bad luck too but one just has to get up and go, no pity parties. It's quite a feeling to look back at the bad times and know you can laugh about it now even though it is not funny. I am grateful for the tumultuous times because they toughened me for sure.

My guess is that you've had a lot more good fortune than bad AA.

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_biggrin

Oh, I don't know about that, Shen, but thanks. I think it's like winning the Stanley Cup. Sometimes I win the cup, sometimes I advance to the next round but don't win the cup, and sometimes I don't even make the playoffs. Hehehehe.
@realAzhyaAryola

keeper

That was very nice of you Spec, I hope Renee reads this and sees how much we all care for her.

RW

I still miss our Renee terribly :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"I still miss our Renee terribly :(

She will be back, She cant stay away from me forever you know  ac_dance

Annie

I wish Renee all the best too and miss her. I hope she does come back.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I still miss our Renee terribly :(

So do I RW.

ac_crying

Annie

Baby come back you can blame it all on me  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous