Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dear Renee

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 08:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

You can't hide that you adore her :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Why can't they just speak nicely to each other then?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Why can't they just speak nicely to each other then?

This is flaming as it is meant to be.  It's meant to be funny and make the other person laugh.  I can't tell you the number of times I've burst out laughing reading those two rib each other.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I only speak for myself. I am quite fed up with it. It's not the sort I find funny, that's why.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"She's def one of toughest, she'll come back   :JC_pray:  ac_unsure

I hope so GrAnnie.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"You can't hide that you adore her :P

Scuse me?

Its HER that adores ME!

Requests for pics, my Facebook pages, seeking advice on a variety of personal issues.

She is obsessed.

Annie

Haha, I bet it's the other way around Spec!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I only speak for myself. I am quite fed up with it. It's not the sort I find funny, that's why.

Renee is gone so you can quit griping about it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"You can't hide that you adore her :P

Scuse me?

Its HER that adores ME!

Requests for pics, my Facebook pages, seeking advice on a variety of personal issues.

She is obsessed.
  :roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

My tribute to Renee. I posted three videos in The Pulse. She always posted videos in threes.

I only know Renee from here but I miss her, if you can believe that. And, for some strange reason, I feel her pain too. I've been there too and surely others have as well. Life can be cruel. Some times are sweet and then comes bitter, then sweet again, then bitter again. It's a cycle, isn't it? Hugs to Renee. I hope she joins us again. acc_hugz
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

I miss her every day Az.  I too hope she comes back soon.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't even know what exactly is going on but I can sense the enormity and impact of it. Every one deserves to be happy in the end.
@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

Whatever she's up to I hope she's doing well, wish her all the best and wish her back as well.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

cc

Quote from: "RW"They tease each other in jest.  I know Spec has a great deal of respect for Renee.
True. That is obvious

And, 'sides,  he's her biatch

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wulf

Renee is very lucky to have friends like she has in the people here. I'm sure she will appreciate all the well wishes and support sent her way.