RW

I miss Renee more and more every day.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Me 2. She is one of the best posters on the entire net
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Me 2. She is one of the best posters on the entire net

You and Renee are among the best posters on the net.

cc

Required but insincere   blush ac_blush
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

She's def one of toughest, she'll come back   :JC_pray:  ac_unsure
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"Me 2. She is one of the best posters on the entire net

Pshaw...she can't hold a candle to me.

Why else would she run away!!! She's frightened to return because she knows I'll kick her ass again.

@realAzhyaAryola

I never liked the bickering between her and Socks. I don't care what it was truly about but it was just too much for me. I did not like what Socks wrote about her. I hope she will rejoin us.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

What about what she wrote about ME?

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh yeah, I forgot about that part. Heehee. I did not like how you two were putting each other down. I think we should start a trend here, no put downs. Can we stand that?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

But of course.

But beforehand, you may just want to be sure that people aren't simply playing roles for fun and entertainment, and although you see shots being fired, and blood flowing, nobody is actually being hurt.

@realAzhyaAryola

Nobody is actually being hurt is debatable.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Well, special effects these days can be terribly convincing.

Annie

If she does come back, maybe Spec could hold his tongue a bit sometimes and not be so harsh?  I know she's tough but I don't know how being called the same thing so many times can't be hurtful. Just saying....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

They tease each other in jest.  I know Spec has a great deal of respect for Renee.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I do?

Hah!!

She's mah biatch!!!