The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"The cloth bit is actually an impersonation "law".

It has nothing to do with salvation in the age of grace.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Frank"It's cuz types like GayBoyBob & his community wish to completely rewrite the rules of Christianity & obliterate any references which would exclude them from your God's inner circle and his Kingdom. They feel put down for so long that they see the current political climate as a way to brush away the past so that they can be now considered part of the 'in' crowd. But really what Bob and his types should do is to stop trying to redefine marriage, someone else's scriptures, an' git their own institutions, their own religion and their own Bible. Isn't that what the Mormoms did? They even sanctioned polygamy for a while, and many of its members still do. So Bob, romero and their ilk should do the same durn thang.

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't understand why anyone would be upset that homosexuality is a sin that requires repentance and belief to be accepted into the kingdom of God?

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new" (2 Corinthians 5:17)

They want to be treated like humans just like the rest of us and push back against the biggest load of hypocrisy on the planet.

RW, I am not trying to or pick on or judge Bob..

As Dove said, we are to speak truth in love..

Unrepentant homosexuality is a sin just like fornication, greed, envy, idolatry and so on..

It separates us from God..

Jesus can reconcile us to God if we repent and believe.

We all sinners Fash.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord..

The difference being that believers have had the slate wiped clean...Mark 1:15   "The time is here, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel."

RW

We spend our whole lives repenting.  We could repent on our death bed and be forgiven just the same.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I see the religion bobbleheads are out in full swing.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Only bobbleheads make a point of calling people bobbleheads

That out of the way ...  
Quote from: "RW"We spend our whole lives repenting.  We could repent on our death bed and be forgiven just the same.
Now, that sounds like a plan

So, do I have this right? A repenting mass torturer / murderer, rapist etc. etc.  gets there ..... and a person who dedicated their lives to good things without repenting  does not?

Do the repenter's non-repented victims that HE victimized catch a break?   Apparently not. I'm picturing him up there looking down smugly knowing that he got the last laff on them

It is THAT  to me warped  immoral EVIL concept that stopped me cold and turned me off ... like an instant kill switch
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"Fashionista - you enjoy dressing fashionably, but don't forget this Biblical injunction:

"'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."

The Torah laws, mosaic law, ceremonial and sacrificial system is refered to as the broken siani covenant. The old covenant, which was given to the jews and jews only. The reason behind not wearing mixed fibers was a symbol of the purity intend for the jews, to not mix themselves with the surrounding pagan/baal worshipping nations.  In all due respect...it gets very tedious to have to constantly give crash in bible literacy to non believers. The New Covenant canceled out the old, as Jesus came not to abolish the law, but fulfill it's requirements. His blood poured out sealing the new covenant and opening God's promise to everyone, jew and gentile.  Don't play with the OT, you don't know what you are reading.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"We spend our whole lives repenting.  We could repent on our death bed and be forgiven just the same.

No, you cant. You have to be truly sorry. God isn't a person you can manipulate. He sees you at your very, naked core.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"

No, you cant. You have to be truly sorry. God isn't a person you can manipulate. He sees you at your very, naked core.

So be truly sorry.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Only bobbleheads make a point of calling people bobbleheads

That out of the way ...  
Now, that sounds like a plan

So, do I have this right? A repenting mass torturer / murderer, rapist etc. etc.  gets there ..... and a person who dedicated their lives to good things without repenting  does not?

Do the repenter's non-repented victims that HE victimized catch a break?   Apparently not. I'm picturing him up there looking down smugly knowing that he got the last laff on them

It is THAT  to me warped  immoral EVIL concept that stopped me cold and turned me off ... like an instant kill switch

Deathbed conversions do happen cc la femme..

Christian chaplains regularly present the Gospel to the sick and dying..

But, the indwelling of the Holy Spirit is not just for the afterlife...John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

As for your question cc la femme, Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Ephesians 2:8-9

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves;  it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast."

Anonymous

The thief on the cross.

Anonymous

Life works out better when you respond to coviction. You have an unshakeable, super natural peace and security. The very first lie ever told in the garden was planting a seed in the mind that God is holding out, denying us.

RW

The Bible wasn't meant to be taken literally but it is cherry picked.

God, I hate religion.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

It was meant to be taken literally.  And not everyone cherry picks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"It was meant to be taken literally.  And not everyone cherry picks.

Exactly Dove.

I do agree with RW, I dislike religion too which is all man made..

Christianity is a relationship with a living God through his Son Jesus Christ.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"It was meant to be taken literally.  And not everyone cherry picks.

You really think something written thousands upon thousands of years ago is contextually accurate in our day and age?

And yes, EVERYONE cherry picks.
Beware of Gaslighters!