The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"Yes really.
 I know. It really causes a lot of problems when your rights stomp on other people's rights.  They have marriage. They don't need to force the issue.

What rights stomp on yours?  Marriage?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
 I know. It really causes a lot of problems when your rights stomp on other people's rights.  They have marriage. They don't need to force the issue.

of course not! And something doesn't have to directly affect me in order for me to care.  But....I won't be opening any sort of business, like a catering service I've always wanted, only to fork it over and have my family made destitute in the name of non equality.

Bricktop

Christ. Talk about two fools meeting.

You two take the cake.

Anonymous

You keep saying that while thinking it's a matter of politics and that your votes still matter. Lol. You know what's foolish? Falling for the Ole divide and conquer.

RW

of course not! And something doesn't have to directly affect me in order for me to care.  But....I won't be opening any sort of business, like a catering service I've always wanted, only to fork it over and have my family made destitute in the name of non equality.

So don't be a bigot and there will be no problem.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Christ. Talk about two fools meeting.

You two take the cake.

Shaddup.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I'd burn my business to the ground and go to prison before dishonoring God and selling my convictions to the whims of current culture.  Respect is a two way street.

Wulf

39 pages of shit. :oeudC:

RW

I'd burn my business to the ground and go to prison before dishonoring God and selling my convictions to the whims of current culture.  Respect is a two way street.

Then you shouldn't go into business because you have the wrong attitude for it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"39 pages of shit. :oeudC:

ac_razz
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Then you shouldn't go into business because you have the wrong attitude for it.
 Well right. In America, if I pour my resources and hard work into a business that pay for and own, my constitutional right to live by my faith says I can run my business how I decide. Or its supposed to. I suppose I could simply not offer services to weddings period. Question, if us Christians can't force our ways onto others, why do homosexuals get free reign to force theirs on us? And if people don't like the nudity and sex acts in pride festivals can simply not go....why can't gays simply not go to Christian businesses for their wedding needs, knowing damn well we won't say yes?

RW

Jesus would never have denied services to gay people.  He proved that in John 8:7.  Or how about Acts 10:34?  John 13:34?

How dare you judge/deny service to someone else for their supposed sin and call yourself a follower of Christ.

This is EXACTLY the bullshit hypocrisy you see with you religious types and it is as anti-Christian as you can get.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Jesus wouldn't have attended a gay wedding in support of it. You forget it's not denying services to people because they are gay. It's declining to cater to an event that goes against God. Keep in mind....the lesbian couple that is busy destroying lives had been served in that bakery several times. The gay man who is suing the 70 year old florist, was served by her for years and knew her beliefs. It's not discrimination to decline an event that goes against your deeply rooted convictions.

Anonymous

The same note, a christen bakery wouldn't cater a divorce party, or a celebration of an affair, or an abortion celebration. That doesn't mean divorced people, cheating people or people who have had abortions wouldn't be served. But the events would not be celebrated. That's what you need to get.

RW

It's typical religious hypocrisy.  

You are no disciple of CHRIST.
Beware of Gaslighters!