Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Question for Leopardsocks, Lydo Wolf, Romero and Obvious Li

Started by Anonymous, November 17, 2012, 07:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: "Securious"talking about insecure-you are not the one to give advise

We appreciate each other's advice, thank you very much. If we need advice on HAARP earthquake machines, we'll come to you.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Obvious Li"personally i am against banning anyone for almost any reason.....the difference here is gambino and has ass buddy from oz should never be allowed to post here in the first fucking place.....then we wouldn't have to waste a thread talking about it.....make sense

Opinion noted. Now go hump a lamp post.

Anonymous

I like Leopardsocks, Securious, Romero, Lydo Wolf, Obvious Li(I don't know if he feels the same) and Gary Oak...you are all very nice men.

I am happy the help you gave me in handling a nuisance member.

Please don't fight among yourselves.

:(

Leopardsocks

Ah, there is a difference between masculine testosterone fuelled chest thumping, and malicious offense.

Boys will always be boys on web forums, and nothing is ever taken personally. Some, however, take delight in persecuting and harrassment. Those are the ones that must be given a smack.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Some, however, take delight in persecuting and harrassment.

There must be a reason for someone to delight in that.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"I like Leopardsocks, Securious, Romero, Lydo Wolf, Obvious Li(I don't know if he feels the same) and Gary Oak...you are all very nice men.

I am happy the help you gave me in handling a nuisance member.

Please don't fight among yourselves.

:(

we don't.....they all know i am their superior...so that only fighting is to determine 2nd.

Leopardsocks

Anonymous

A person mentioned masculine chest thumping in a pm to me...I think the last two posts were what he had in mind.

You're both nice men though.

:)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"A person mentioned masculine chest thumping in a pm to me...I think the last two posts were what he had in mind.

You're both nice men though.

:)

well one of is anyway...the other one is a little lite on his loafers..not that there is anything wrong with that

Leopardsocks

You shouldn't put yourself down. I'll be happy to do that for you.

Anonymous

If you two boys were my sons or brothers I would not want to see you fight so often.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Fashionista"If you two boys were my sons or brothers I would not want to see you fight so often.

Time for some justice, Oriental style!

Frost

http://imageshack.us/a/img841/5469/1817497de20u69f.gif">

Frost

LOL, not King, just a proficient forum troll :-)

I know Ill get my groupies going, but they love being banned, so give them what they wish.

It's a badge of honor for them.

Frost

I just rather not be obnoxious like some, I can get all the rude stuff in public .

Real life isn't so nice, so why bring it on a forum like this ?