Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Question for Leopardsocks, Lydo Wolf, Romero and Obvious Li

Started by Anonymous, November 17, 2012, 07:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Should I pm a warning first for poddymouths or should I just issue a ban?

Please, one of you respond ASAP.

Hello Kitty

Quote from: "Fashionista"Should I pm a warning first for poddymouths or should I just issue a ban?

Please, one of you respond ASAP.

There will be time for all that after I let you off your knees.

Lydo Wolf

This jerk isnt going to stop. Best to go with yor gut. for me the answer is simple

Hello Kitty

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"This jerk isnt going to stop. Best to go with yor gut. for me the answer is simple

Go with her kunt. She's good at that.

Lydo Wolf

I hope something is done, I wanted my family to post on here and i was going to make sure this was a good site for them. So far no so much. I have him on ignore for tonight, you know how kids are lol

Anonymous

Hello Kitty has been banned for one week.

I pm'd a message to Shen Li regarding the course of action I took. She can extend it or make it permanent if she chooses..Now, I still haven't done anything about Gordy Gambino.

Romero

Sorry, had to go out for a bit!

One week ban sounds good. The way he was acting was probably the best he's going to be. He'll likely get even nastier.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Sorry, had to go out for a bit!

One week ban sounds good. The way he was acting was probably the best he's going to be. He'll likely get even nastier.

We have discussed this in pm's, but no matter how much it is explained to me I don't understand it.

Humiliating me makes that person feel better?

I never met anyone like that in my life.

Romero

Lydo Wolf

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"Sorry, had to go out for a bit!

We have discussed this in pm's, but no matter how much it is explained to me I don't understand it.

Humiliating me makes that person feel better?

I never met anyone like that in my life.

Its about the same level as kids doing prank calls or ringing the door ell and running off. One day this person will have a life changing situation happen to them and realize there alone. don't be angry with them. pity them for your life is fulfilled and happy  ;)

Securious

Quote from: "Romero"Yep, they're very insecure!

talking about insecure-you are not the one to give advise

Leopardsocks

These fools thrive on destroying the morale of mods. Do not succumb to childish conduct.

Ban.

They already KNOW they are doing the wrong thing!!!!

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Securious"
Quote from: "Romero"Yep, they're very insecure!

talking about insecure-you are not the one to give advise

Neither are you, gumby. Far from it.

Obvious Li

personally i am against banning anyone for almost any reason.....the difference here is gambino and has ass buddy from oz should never be allowed to post here in the first fucking place.....then we wouldn't have to waste a thread talking about it.....make sense