Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Question for Leopardsocks, Lydo Wolf, Romero and Obvious Li

Started by Anonymous, November 17, 2012, 07:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

I just rather not be obnoxious like some, I can get all the rude stuff in public .

Real life isn't so nice, so why bring it on a forum like this ?

Frost

Well I'm not edgy, I have no reason to be, and can be myself :-) In public I have to be on guard so much, and this is peaceful even with the occasional brat.

Frost

I was just saying I find no reason to be like that, and they should relax a bit you know.

In real life, I'm really shy, and quiet, but would help anyone if needed. I just have issues out in public, and dealing with rude society.

I expect some respect from people, and if I don't get it I get rude back.

People are a lot different than how they should be anymore, not like when I was growing up.

Leopardsocks

I'm rather too kind and gentle. People sometimes take advantage of my philanthropy and altruistic attitude. I hold no animosity, and treat all with respect and affection.

My feelings are often trampled by aggressive and ill mannered people, but I find inner peace through meditation and harmonising with the great spirit.

Hare krishna, boom shanka, allah akhbar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I'm rather too kind and gentle. People sometimes take advantage of my philanthropy and altruistic attitude. I hold no animosity, and treat all with respect and affection.

My feelings are often trampled by aggressive and ill mannered people, but I find inner peace through meditation and harmonising with the great spirit.

Hare krishna, boom shanka, allah akhbar.

I have met people who meditate and swear by by it's benefits.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Securious"great spirit?

Single malt. Dalwhinnie, Laphroaig, Lagavulin, Glenmorangie....

Lydo Wolf

Im with Blue on this, But sometimes people confuse kindness with weakness and take advantage of people. Those people need to be taken care of, Swiftly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"Im with Blue on this, But sometimes people confuse kindness with weakness and take advantage of people. Those people need to be taken care of, Swiftly.

Hello Lydo Wolf, I will try to do better from now on.