The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

How many religious minded people have you met

Started by Frood, July 06, 2015, 01:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

that were humble and treated their spirituality as a personal matter instead of a campaign to convert others or force their beliefs on society?

I've met maybe a few dozen in my life. They were all decent people.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I exude malevolence and evil.

No-one discusses their religious convictions with me.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I exude malevolence and evil.

Don't they make man sized nappies for that sort of thing?  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Generally, I can't stand religious people. However, I know 2 of them who are as decent as they come. One is a mormon and the other is a bible thumper that posts here.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I married a Mormon.

Non-practicing right?

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Non-practicing right?

I hope for RW's sake.  ac_umm
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Non-practicing right?

Recovering.

It took us a long time to get the church to stop harassing us when we moved.  My brother in law let it slip where we live and we had missionaries and church people constantly pestering us.  At one point my husband told these two young American missionaries that the church was a cult and they should get out while they still can. After that, only the older folks would come knocking haha.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

One of my favourite religious people was a Muslim man my husband worked with.  He never tried to preach or convert but he was humble and incredibly kind.  He never said a bad word about anyone.  He was just an all around great human being.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"I exude malevolence and evil.

Don't they make man sized nappies for that sort of thing?  ac_razz

Is that the best you've got?

That crass and infantile retort redefines lame.

It does, however, define you as a barely pestiferous nobody seeking to gain some kind of reputation by trying to provoke me.

This is not a flame forum. Whilst some may indulge from time to time, more in jest than earnest, the fact remains that the essence of The Blue Cashew is to provide a forum for adults, specifically those who have the capacity to engage in debate and discussion without the need for schoolyard level jibes and derision. If that is your forte, any member here can direct you to a forum that positively encourages such risible and slapstick conduct.

If you wish to hang with adults, kindly conduct yourself as one. If, that is, you have the capability.

Anonymous

The interesting part is..  she thinks because I'm christain, that's why I'm against public lewdness. Even though the other posters here who are saying the same stuff I said, aren't even fans of christainity.

RW

http://epicpew.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/rg-misc-shame-1.png">
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"http://epicpew.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/rg-misc-shame-1.png">
 Well, I'm not catholic. So I actually know what scripture says about shame ;)