The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Racism

Started by RW, July 07, 2015, 07:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc la femme"And Asians can't drive

Can too. It's just that the windshield fucking blinds me. :wink:

:001_rolleyes:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

keeper

Is it Racist to say Albertan's cant drive in B.C ?

Bricktop

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Racism like sexism seems to me to be in the eye of the beholder. If not enough of one group or gender is seen to be successful or included in roles, activities, or discussions, then it is often called racism or sexism and the solutions proposed by those offended which are also often racist or sexist by definition, aren't oddly racist or sexist. Why isn't it?

It's why I despise militant feminists so much. They give women a bad name.

It should be about equal opportunity not equal coverage.

You fucking hypocritical asshole. You have no probs labelling others that don't kiss your flat white narcissistic ass racist, sexist, homophobic. Fuck off turd, you make whites look bad.

HEY!!! That's MY job.

She just makes Australians look like racists.

And we ARE!!!! :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Congrats!! I'm not a racist, but whites ARE lazy, entitled, self-absorbed whiners.

And you chinks are soulless, robotic, money-obsessed overbreeders.

You want some of this, Mousey Tongue, come get some.

Bricktop

Why does the word "ch ink" get substituted with Asian?

Fix it.

"Ch ink" is slang for Chinese. Not all Asians are Chinese.

Thank god.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"Is it Racist to say Albertan's cant drive in B.C ?

That is just a known fact!  Like I told you, no BCer is going to sympathize with you either :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Racism like sexism seems to me to be in the eye of the beholder. If not enough of one group or gender is seen to be successful or included in roles, activities, or discussions, then it is often called racism or sexism and the solutions proposed by those offended which are also often racist or sexist by definition, aren't oddly racist or sexist. Why isn't it?

You fucking hypocritical asshole. You have no probs labelling others that don't kiss your flat white narcissistic ass racist, sexist, homophobic. Fuck off turd, you make whites look bad.

Were you drinking at the time of writing that?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

If she was drinking, she would have been abusive.

That's her normal (sober) way of talking.

She's Chinese. Thinks she's special.

keeper

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Keeper"Is it Racist to say Albertan's cant drive in B.C ?

That is just a known fact!  Like I told you, no BCer is going to sympathize with you either :P

You have no idea what your talking about :crazy:

Bricktop

Does this typify Canadian drivers?

http://www.greatcanadianjokebook.com/photo_jokes/97456282-GCJB%20photo%20Naked%20Truck%20Driver.jpg">

Bricktop

And this is for Shen Li.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ab/65/c7/ab65c72d5b072d46272c05d2a20c5f71.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Does this typify Canadian drivers?

http://www.greatcanadianjokebook.com/photo_jokes/97456282-GCJB%20photo%20Naked%20Truck%20Driver.jpg">

No chance of that driver being hijacked. :laugh:

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "RW"I didn't say it made racism worse.  I said it takes away from ACTUAL racism and REAL racial issues.

I see nothing wrong with using brown paint on your face if you are dressing up like a black person for Halloween, just like it isn't offensive to paint your face white if you were dressing up like a white person for Halloween.  What the fuck is offensive about it?

If a white person wears black face they are bringing back the pain of Jim Crow. If a says Asians can't drive they are bringing back the racism of the exclusion act.
I care, you pay

cc

Asians can't drive

Whites and Asians can't dance
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Were you drinking at the time of writing that?

Yes, it's reasonable to assume the only way to make your illogical tripe palatable is by consuming buckets of pre-made mojitos.