The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Racism

Started by RW, July 07, 2015, 07:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Wulf"have you ever driven in an Asian country? They apparently have no real road rules and if they do, no one pays attention to them. To westerners their streets are absolutely chaotic. It is a cultural phenomenon and when they come here, they bring their driving habits with them.

Look at you assuming that all Asians come from Asia!

Are all Asian Canadians born in Asia? No.

Are all Asians shitty drivers? No.

Assuming that someone must be a shitty driver just because they're Asian is racist. Don't want to be called racist? Then don't be racist!

Funny how you talk of political correctness and the leftist political agenda yet you don't have the guts to call something for what it really is. Own the racism! Be proud and loud! Don't try to hide or excuse it.

Is it racism or is it stereotyping?  

Why don't you stop running around calling everything racist?  What purpose does that serve?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

I'm not calling everything racist. I'm calling racist things racist.

Look at you telling me to stop saying what I want to say. Am I offending you? Am I not allowed to have my own opinion?

"Hey, politically correct dude - you can't say that." Irony!

RW

I'm not saying you can't say that.  I've asked you questions which you are deflecting.  

I think what you are doing is detrimental to race relations.  I think we need to turn it around before things get worse.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "Wulf"You have to be able to show inherent superiority of one race over another in order for either of those examples for them to be racist. Saying that some smells like curry does not show racial superiority in any way. Saying that someone is a shitty driver does not showcase racial superiority over another. Those type of disparaging remarks are cultural attacks.

Please learn the difference.

A white person saying "Asians are shitty drivers" is trying to showcase racial superiority. They're saying whites are better drivers than Asians.

That kind of statement is intended to be racist, because if it wasn't why would race even be mentioned at all? It's mentioned because it's on purpose.
1. What if they really were bad drivers. Still a sin to say so?

2. OK. Vancouver drivers are bad. Is that in your oneway mind racist .. oops, oh fck, it is.  all Vancouver drivers are Chinese so it has to be racist
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "RW".....

I think what you are doing is detrimental to race relations.  I think we need to turn it around before things get worse.
Yup. He's off on that tangent again

It is so sad that we have so many like him ready to play the race card

Chinese are good pingpongers .... Kenyans are good distance runners. Are those that racist in your mind Q?

Not to mention that African origin blacks are superior basketball players.

He is really missing RW's excellent OP message

Romero

Quote from: "RW"I'm not saying you can't say that.  I've asked you questions which you are deflecting.

You asked me "why don't you stop". That means you want me to stop.

I've answered your questions. I'm not calling everything racist. I'm calling racist things racist.

If I believe that something is racist, I'm allowed to have that opinion aren't I?

cc

Yes. That's freedom. People are allowed to be stupid.

RW

Quote from: "RW"I'm not saying you can't say that.  I've asked you questions which you are deflecting.

You asked me "why don't you stop". That means you want me to stop.

I've answered your questions. I'm not calling everything racist. I'm calling racist things racist.

If I believe that something is racist, I'm allowed to have that opinion aren't I?

If calling things racist that aren't racist causes further division between races, would you stop?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "Romero"I'm not calling everything racist. I'm calling racist things racist.

Look at you telling me to stop saying what I want to say. Am I offending you? Am I not allowed to have my own opinion?

"Hey, politically correct dude - you can't say that." Irony!

That would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that you are confused as to what is actually racist and what isn't.  :laugh3:

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"Not to mention that African origin blacks are superior basketball players.

Here she goes with her "the Creator made Africans better basketball players" again.

Strange how the NBA never drafts players directly from Africa.  :001_rolleyes:

Romero

Quote from: "RW"If calling things racist that aren't racist causes further division between races, would you stop?

I don't call things racist that aren't racist.

Why do you keep trying to stop me from having my opinion? Can't I say whatever I want without offending you?

Bricktop

You know you're on the right side of an argument if Romero is on the opposite side.

RW

Quote from: "RW"If calling things racist that aren't racist causes further division between races, would you stop?

I don't call things racist that aren't racist.

Why do you keep trying to stop me from having my opinion? Can't I say whatever I want without offending you?

Yes you do.

You aren't offending me.  PC racist bullshit harms society - not offends it.  It's the same way feminists are harming gender relations.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"
It seems like you are telling minorities to just suck it up? If that is what you are saying, I cannot accept it.

Then don't be in a minority.

We, in the majority, are tired of "minorities" whining and moaning about every comment made which is even remotely suggesting you are different. Minorities have found a pressure point, and are working on it with zeal...for NO clear reason.

Complaining will NOT aid your integration. It will make the barriers bigger and stronger.

It is largely WHITE nations which have opened the doors to "minorities", and its time those minorities showed a LOT more fucking respect for being accommodated. I have yet to see a rational argument that says "multiculturalism" provides any substantive benefit to the host country, other than the time honoured chestnut of having more diversity in restaurants.

Given the grief SOME "minorities" cause, and the resources they demand, that is not sufficient payoff for multuculturalism to continue.

I STRONGLY respect other cultures and nations. I have just returned from Cambodia, where I tried hard in three days to use their language, learn their customs, and engage the citizens their with utmost respect. The same cannot be said for Chinese and Indian tourists, who treated the locals like vermin. And that's a view expressed by a local. White people are generally respected and welcomed; other Asians, not so much. Yet, according to the leftards, white people are racists.

There are racists in every nation, its true. But what white people are now saying is we're tired of granting you the privilege of living in OUR community, only to endure your constant complaining, your failure to integrate, and your ever increasing demands on our government services.

So, the easiest way of NOT being in a minority is to stay in the country where you are the majority.

cc

Quote from: "cc la femme"Not to mention that African origin blacks are superior basketball players.

Here she goes with her "the Creator made Africans better basketball players" again.

Strange how the NBA never drafts players directly from Africa.  :001_rolleyes:
Added to the heat wave, the stench of misrepresentation is stifling here