Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Would you shave....

Started by RW, July 10, 2015, 12:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Unless you know your friend is totally into it, asking them would make you a bad friend. You wouldn't dare ask them to clean your toilet, but you'd ask them to shave your butthole?

Though I guess there could be one beneficial situation.

"Would you shave my butthole?"

"No. Gross."

"Can you help me move on Saturday?"

"Oh yes, thank God yes. Phew."

The rimmee should ask the rimmer. Not much to ask since they're already going to stick their face down there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Waccist Waccist Waccist Waccist Waccist

and from  an Asian, none of whom can drive

Nor can we shave a good asshole.

RW

I don't see the big deal.  It's just another body part.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"You men are bad friends!

Hey, you don't know who my friends are. If you did, you wouldn't get near their butt hole either.

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"I don't see the big deal.  It's just another body part.

Yeah right.......Except shit shoots out of it.  :negative:

Romero

You'd be asking your platonic friend to perform a sexual act. It's not like you'd be asking them to cut your hair. It'd be much less awkward if you asked them to shave your pubic hair.

What's the big deal?

"Would you mind scratching my ass? It's just another body part."

"Would you mind massaging my breasts? They're just another body part."

RW

Quote from: "Romero"

You'd be asking your platonic friend to perform a sexual act. It's not like you'd be asking them to cut your hair. It'd be much less awkward if you asked them to shave your pubic hair.

What's the big deal?

What sexual act is in shaving someone's bum hole?  It's not foreplay - it's assisted grooming.

My best friend asked me once and I helped her out.  Are you saying we had sexual relations because if so, that was some of the shittiest foreplay I've ever come across.  I mean, we didn't even kiss or bump doughnuts afterwards.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Romero"

What's the big deal?

What sexual act is in shaving someone's bum hole?  It's not foreplay - it's assisted grooming.

You mean like a pair of baboons? Did you pick the nits out of her hair and eat them too?  :laugh3:

Romero

Quote from: "RW"What sexual act is in shaving someone's bum hole?  It's not foreplay - it's assisted grooming.

My best friend asked me once and I helped her out.  Are you saying we had sexual relations because if so, that was some of the shittiest foreplay I've ever come across.  I mean, we didn't even kiss or bump doughnuts afterwards.

"Would you mind holding my penis while I take a leak? It's not sexual because we're not going to kiss afterwards."

You've well surpassed Joe level trolling, but I'm more than happy to play the game.

If it's not a big deal, why would you even need to ask us?

If it's not sexual, why did you specifically post this in the sex sub-forum?

RW

Oh Romero, your pissiness cup hath spillth over.  I like it when you're fighty ;)

I posted it here out of respect for those on the board who wish to contain issues involving private parts in such a spot.  This sub is called "Forbidden Polka" not "Sex Talk Only".  

I'm sorry you don't understand that not every action that has to do with private parts is sexual.  I asked out of curiousity, mostly in the differences between gender attitudes.  Is that ok with you?

And for the record, I have held a penis while a male was urinating and it wasn't sexual.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

So I've been performing sex acts with all my patients then. I'm a huge wore apparently.

RW

I was going to make that point but I was sure you'd pick up on it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW".... your best friend's butthole region if he or she needed you to?

What do you mean "needed"?

Under what circumstance would someone need their asshole shaved outside of a surgical operating room?  :2r4ml1j_th:
 When you are morbidly pregnant, can't reach and don't want a jungle of hair down there for blood to clot in after you give birth.  When you are very old and incontinent and poop dries in it. There are a host of reasons. Life is hard. Lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I was going to make that point but I was sure you'd pick up on it.
 One of my besties was a cna, and when I was too pregnant to reach, and had gone so long without shaving that I hated myself (I'm really weird about pubes on myself) she offered to shave me. That's what stepping up to the plate is all about! Lol

Romero

Quote from: "RW"Oh Romero, your pissiness cup hath spillth over.  I like it when you're fighty ;)

I posted it here out of respect for those on the board who wish to contain issues involving private parts in such a spot.  This sub is called "Forbidden Polka" not "Sex Talk Only".  

I'm sorry you don't understand that not every action that has to do with private parts is sexual.  I asked out of curiousity, mostly in the differences between gender attitudes.  Is that ok with you?

And for the record, I have held a penis while a male was urinating and it wasn't sexual.

Strange that you don't think it's sexual yet you know for a fact that everyone else would think it is. And I'm going to post a cute video of puppies meeting kittens, but I'm going to post it in the politics sub-forum out of respect for others.

My mistake. This sub is called "Forbidden Polka". It's actually about the Polish Polka Prohibition back in the 1970s and has nothing to do with sex at all. Wait, what's this?

Quote from: "RW"Well cc, this is the PUBLIC version of the sex board so I wouldn't get too personal unless you are comfortable with that.

This part is for articles, stories, funnies, general sexual discussion, much like the original sub forum was.

Oops!

I take it back. You got a long way to go before you can catch up to Joe.