Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 18, 2015, 07:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista" ac_smile

Same goes to Fashionista and Keeper. ]
A nice thread A. They all deserve a big thank you. And as someone else said, thank you for thanking them. That was kind of you. ac_drinks

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"
A nice thread A. They all deserve a big thank you. And as someone else said, thank you for thanking them. That was kind of you. ac_drinks

Great. Thank you too, S.  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

We do it all for you guys. Its a group effort.  :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dove"Yes, thank you!

How is your weekend so far Dove?
well, I worked a midnight shift last night, went home at 5am and took a nap, got up, came back to work at 2pm and am doing a double. So I go home at 6am to take a two hour nap, go to church, take another nap and come back for a midnight shift. Then I have Monday off and I'm shopping with my girls :D How's yours?

Very relaxing compared to yours Dove..

I posted here, chatted with RW, went shopping, I'm posting here again and I'm going to start another load of laundry soon..

Tomorrow is church with a fellowship luncheon to follow..

Try to get some rest Dove.

ac_smile
 I'll get my turn lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Great. Thank you too, S.  ac_drinks

It was my pleasure and you earned it A. You and I have been on here a while, but we have never really talked much. That was an oversight on my part. I find you to be an upbeat person and in many ways a lot like Fashionista. if there was anyone who I would ask recommendations about things to do when travelling the states, you would be my go to gal. You are an asset to this forum A. acc_hugz

RW

I truly appreciate each and every one of you.  You all have something to contribute to this place and it would be nothing without you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"It was my pleasure and you earned it A. You and I have been on here a while, but we have never really talked much. That was an oversight on my part. I find you to be an upbeat person and in many ways a lot like Fashionista. if there was anyone who I would ask recommendations about things to do when travelling the states, you would be my go to gal. You are an asset to this forum A. acc_hugz

Aw, thanks and sure, S.  ac_drinks

Quote from: "RW"I truly appreciate each and every one of you.  You all have something to contribute to this place and it would be nothing without you.

Woohoo!  :yahoo:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Yes, thank you to all the hard working people who created Blue Cashew and are doing an awesome job keeping it sane....ish  :laugh:   ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous