The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Low Even By Gordy's Standards

Started by Leopardsocks, November 19, 2012, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Leopardsocks

Its OK.

I've addressed this matter with him privately.

He wont do it again.

Leopardsocks

Leopardsocks

I didnt say he apologised. I just said he wont do it again.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I didnt say he apologised. I just said he wont do it again.

I hate insecere apologies too. I guess his word he won`t do that again is the best you can expect.

trash is and always will be trash.....these two wrote the book on white trash...so don't expect an apology to mean anything

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I didnt say he apologised. I just said he wont do it again.

I hate insecere apologies too. I guess his word he won`t do that again is the best you can expect.

trash is and always will be trash.....these two wrote the book on white trash...so don't expect an apology to mean anything

I don't like that label white trash and like it even less when it is pinned on someone like Leopardsocks.

He has been nothing less than a gentleman since he's been on this forum.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't like that label white trash and like it even less when it is pinned on someone like Leopardsocks.

He has been nothing less than a gentleman since he's been on this forum.

what are you his mother ?? give him time, trash can only be good for so long.....

Leopardsocks

By that remark, I can only conclude that you are non-white and racist.

Perfect!!!

As Fashionista observed, I am a gentleman. As Shen Li observed, I am confrontational.

Guess which one you get, shortpants.