News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Do You Think The Aliens Might Be Influencing Tech Advancements?

Started by the shark hunter, July 30, 2015, 08:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I think that technology has accelerated due in part to off world contributions whether voluntary, accidental, or a combination of both. There are indications of advanced technology being employed at various points in our more distant history, and recent. Earth has been a bit of a test tube for longer than we'll ever be able to pinpoint.

... magnificent!  someone open to the concept i'm expressing.  while very hard to prove that aliens are impacting civilization, i think it's narrow minded to suggest that it couldn't take place ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I think that technology has accelerated due in part to off world contributions whether voluntary, accidental, or a combination of both. There are indications of advanced technology being employed at various points in our more distant history, and recent. Earth has been a bit of a test tube for longer than we'll ever be able to pinpoint.

... magnificent!  someone open to the concept i'm expressing.  while very hard to prove that aliens are impacting civilization, i think it's narrow minded to suggest that it couldn't take place ...

Do you think aliens dwell among us the shark hunter?