The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

In just minutes, we will find out the fate of Jon Snow! Woohoo! :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"So, what's the buzz?

Jane Pauley hosted tonight's CBS Evening News. I haven't seen her in ages. Wow.

I read that she has spoken up of her own struggle with bipolar disorder. I never heard of that until now.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jane+Pauley+Celebs+Bailey+House+30th+Anniversary+RwC7sWpLsiVl.jpg">

She looks like  Hillary Clinton. Gross me out. :yuk:  :yuk:

Hillary Clinton is older.

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"In just minutes, we will find out the fate of Jon Snow! Woohoo! :thumbup:

Bah!

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/4312014_700b.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Awesome series are back! Wayward Pines is back and so is The Last Ship! Woohoo! It's the post-apocalyptic drama involving a coveted vaccine and heroic men and women in uniform. This season, we find Americans and Chinese fighting each other and the Japanese pirates, woohoo! In the next episode this coming Sunday, our favorite guided-missile destroyer will be carefully making it's way around naval mines. Wahoo! So suspenseful! The Last Ship is on TNT, Sundays at 9 p.m. EDT.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

I'm watching Preacher and Zoo too! Woohoo! Love them!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm watching Preacher and Zoo too! Woohoo! Love them!

Zoo is good.

Annie

I'm also watching Containment, Wayward Pines and The Last Ship.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm also watching Containment, Wayward Pines and The Last Ship.

My wife is a Wayward Pines fan.

Annie

The first few episodes in season one was confusing. I liked Matt Dillon in it. Too bad they killed him off  :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"The first few episodes in season one was confusing. I liked Matt Dillon in it. Too bad they killed him off  :sad:

Matt Dillon used to be very handsome.

http://static.tvgcdn.net/mediabin/galleries/celebrities/m_r/mas_md/matt_dillon/1/matt-dillon2.jpg">

Even though he doesn't have blue eyes.

Annie

cc

Tyrant just started season 2 (I think 2) on FX

The Tyrant himself is one of the best actors I have EVER seen act. His wife is tremendous also - both almost too believable in their roles of running  .. I would say Iraq with a different name

The brother, sort of the lead role not so much

Season ended with Tyrant possibly killed. Hope not because it won't be worth watching if he is removed

We recorded it yesterday and will likely watch tonight. Will let y'all know if it continues to be as good
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell