Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

The Great Abortion Debate

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Romero"You get women's health care. You get to choose what to do with your body.

And you would take that away from millions of other women. And lie doing it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

And might I ask you a question?  How many women have you consoled in the after math of an abortion?  Have you ever had one?  Are you aware of the dangers and the long term emotional/mental trauma?  What about the lies and sugar coating told to women about the procedure?

Lying to women is your specialty. I wonder how many have suffered because of your holier-than-thou, selfish actions.

Tell me, is "Biomax Procurement Services" a real company or is that a lie?

J0E

Hmmm, interesting perspective.

I've always thought the final choice should be the woman's.

Mind you, the would-be father should at least be informed...if he is around.

Certianly, not a black and white issue.

There's no absolute right or wrong on either side of the argument.

Quote from: "Dove"Several choices are made before a human life is concieved. You have sex with the knowledge that a pregnancy can happen. That's a choice. Abortion is about selfishly dodging the consequences of the choices you've already made.  Unless you are under some extreme medical duress and you feel abortion is your choice shame on YOU.  I don't believe in taking things away as a means of controlling others. A woman considering abortion doesn't need anymore condemnation and shame.  But I do compassionately advise against it.  And I do believe it should be illegal or at least harder to obtain.

Wulf

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Romero"You get women's health care. You get to choose what to do with your body.

And you would take that away from millions of other women. And lie doing it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

And might I ask you a question?  How many women have you consoled in the after math of an abortion?  Have you ever had one?  Are you aware of the dangers and the long term emotional/mental trauma?  What about the lies and sugar coating told to women about the procedure?

Lying to women is your specialty. I wonder how many have suffered because of your holier-than-thou, selfish actions.

And there you have it folks; Planned Parenthood's contrived alibi. "Oh don't be blaming us. we were tricked into selling baby organs by a bogus company".  "It's not fair" Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ....... ac_crying.......ac_toofunny  

Never mind that P. P. was or is in violation of the law against selling or even entertaining the offer of selling fetal body parts. We should just give them a pass because in their view, they got unfairly caught breaking the law. No matter which way they squirm, progressives are just so entertaining with their incredibly childlike excuses.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dove"http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/29/why-planned-parenthood-cant-donate-tissue-from-harvested-babies/">http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/29/why ... ed-babies/">http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/29/why-planned-parenthood-cant-donate-tissue-from-harvested-babies/

That is sickening Dove.

:beurk:

It's also a big load of horse shit.  Late term pregnancies are only terminated when maternal health is at risk.  These are not people having abortions because they are reckless sluts who made poor life choices.

I see no problem using fetal tissue or organs if it is to save the life of another.

I think following conspiracy theories as if they are proven truth is reckless.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I'm one of them, you moron.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/29/why-planned-parenthood-cant-donate-tissue-from-harvested-babies/">http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/29/why ... ed-babies/">http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/29/why-planned-parenthood-cant-donate-tissue-from-harvested-babies/

That is sickening Dove.

It's also a big load of horse shit.  Late term pregnancies are only terminated when maternal health is at risk.  These are not people having abortions because they are wreckless sluts who made poor life choices.

I see no problem using fetal tissue or organs if it is to save the life of another.

Now back to HUNTING.
 Dude, maybe in your country that's true. But not here in the states. I wouldn't call a woman a 'wreck less slut',  but the higher percent of abortions are absolutely NOT done due to medical reasons.

Romero

One of what? Women? I know that. You're still lying to women.

Is "Biomax Procurement Services" a real company or is that a lie?

Anonymous

No I've had an abortion.  The women I mentor in recovery have had them. In fact, every female at the mission has had one. One of my best friends has had 3. She's attempted suicide because if it. I'm not interested in biomax services, they have something to gain from this.  Abortion clinics and liberals lie.  Let me know when you are out there helping actual flesh and blood women who are suffering from this.

RW

That is sickening Dove.

It's also a big load of horse shit.  Late term pregnancies are only terminated when maternal health is at risk.  These are not people having abortions because they are wreckless sluts who made poor life choices.

Now back to HUNTING.
 Dude, maybe in your country that's true. But not here in the states. I wouldn't call a woman a 'wreck less slut',  but the higher percent of abortions are absolutely NOT done due to medical reasons.

Late term abortions are illegal in many of your states without medical justification.  Before you call me out, please review your country's legal position, mmmkay.

I'm not a dude either.

Earlier term abortions remain the choice of a woman and are not done using the method in the link you provided.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Dove"No I've had an abortion. The women I mentor in recovery have had them. In fact, every female at the mission has had one. One of my best friends has had 3. She's attempted suicide because if it. I'm not interested in biomax services, they have something to gain from this.  Abortion clinics and liberals lie.  Let me know when you are out there helping actual flesh and blood women who are suffering from this.

I'm trying to help actual flesh and blood women right now by setting you straight.

Your alleged abortion has nothing to do with the health and rights of other women. Console them all you wish. Don't try to take their rights away.

You chose to have an alleged abortion. You get to choose what to do with your body. And now you want to take the very rights you have away from everyone else.

You got everything you wanted! Now you feel all guilty and you want to make up for it by taking it out on people you don't even know! Worry about your own sins.

I'll take it that "Biomax" is a fake company and a lie. Lying is a sin.

Hmm. I'm not lying and I've never had an abortion. Well, who's holier-than-thou now? Sounds like you would be better off taking my advice.

Ms.Min

This new thread was created as to not derail a thread about hunting with abortion debating.

Please continue the debate here.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"No I've had an abortion.  The women I mentor in recovery have had them. In fact, every female at the mission has had one. One of my best friends has had 3. She's attempted suicide because if it. I'm not interested in biomax services, they have something to gain from this.  Abortion clinics and liberals lie.  Let me know when you are out there helping actual flesh and blood women who are suffering from this.

Abortion clinics and liberals lie?  Okay, everybody lies so that's true but I have to wonder why you single those two groups out.  Here we have a case where a guy faked being from a company that doesn't really exist as a part of a damn near decade long attack on abortion clinics as a means of shutting them down.  You say abortion clinics and liberals lie where we have a pretty clear cut case of this guy David Daleiden outright and obviously lying to try to capture information.

So do you want to try that again?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

No I've had an abortion.  The women I mentor in recovery have had them. In fact, every female at the mission has had one. One of my best friends has had 3. She's attempted suicide because if it. I'm not interested in biomax services, they have something to gain from this.  Abortion clinics and liberals lie.  Let me know when you are out there helping actual flesh and blood women who are suffering from this.

If anyone favours abortion they must believe it is not yet a child that is being murdered..

The women's choice response is immaterial, is it a life or is not..

I am a steadfast believer that it is a child that is being killed and nobody has that special right to take another person's life without a justifiable reason.

Wulf

Quote from: "Dove"No I've had an abortion.  The women I mentor in recovery have had them. In fact, every female at the mission has had one. One of my best friends has had 3. She's attempted suicide because if it. I'm not interested in biomax services, they have something to gain from this.  Abortion clinics and liberals lie.  Let me know when you are out there helping actual flesh and blood women who are suffering from this.

Abortion clinics and liberals lie?  Okay, everybody lies so that's true but I have to wonder why you single those two groups out.  Here we have a case where a guy faked being from a company that doesn't really exist as a part of a damn near decade long attack on abortion clinics as a means of shutting them down.  You say abortion clinics and liberals lie where we have a pretty clear cut case of this guy David Daleiden outright and obviously lying to try to capture information.

So do you want to try that again?

Yeah but the question is did David Daleiden break any laws in his gathering of information? Probably not. But did PP break any laws by offering to sell fetal body parts to a bogus company? If it turns out that they actually entertained the concept of selling fetal parts then yes, they are in violation of the law.

If the evidence provided by Biomax (real or not) is legitimate enough to investigate PP then they will be investigated. It matters not how the info was gathered. Arguing who is more moral, the baby killers or the guy trying to shut them down by subterfuge is just ludicrous.

cc

I've mainly kept out of this, but you have gone places no male has a place in .. so mere male, I'm going to address your strong arm tactics
Quote from: "Mere Male"I'm trying to help actual flesh and blood women right now by setting you straight.

Quote from: "Mere Male" You get women's health care. You get to choose what to do with your body.

And you would take that away from millions of other women

..... and a whole lot more strong arm bullshit in an area you have no place in  

First, as a male, if you are one, you have no say over ANY woman - file that

Second if she expresses opinion it is her right to do so ... unless the thought police you seem to think you are one of have made it illegal

You mouth off on this issue a lot thinking you are the law and have the duty to put women straight... when as a mere male it is not your place to judge any woman .... unless she get's so pissed off @ your out of place strong come on  tactics that she cuts your balls off ... in which case you have place to judge  .... and in which case  I'll feed them to the wolves and  pay for her lawyer

When you grow a pussy and are fertile  get back to me

Post Edit - assuming you have not fully  grown one already
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell