Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

The Great Abortion Debate

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yes!  They should all be allowed to stay ... in Saudi Arabi, Iraq, Iran, UAE, Yemen, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Somalia, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Kuwait, Oman, etc.

The fact that these countries won't offer them asylum should raise some very big flags for the West.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"He's talking about Syrian refugees.

I know what 20 pesos is talking about. The problem is that he doesn't distinguish between refugees and scammers. All should be allowed to stay.

1. Children

2. Women

3. Families

You cold hearted bitch.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I know what 20 pesos is talking about. The problem is that he doesn't distinguish between refugees and scammers. All should be allowed to stay.

1. Children

2. Women

3. Families

You cold hearted bitch.

So it's okay for women, children and families to scam immigration systems and if you don't agree you're a cold hearted bitch?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

1. Children

2. Women

3. Families

You cold hearted bitch.

Fake refugees are fake refugees. I lived in the middle east for a lot of years. Everybody is expendable including children and especially women. They get them Europe, it's easier to bring the able bodied men in. If some of their kids drown along the way, it was worth it if it gets cold hearted Europeans to allow bullshit refugees in right.