Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

The Great Abortion Debate

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Its easier to straighten a pigs tail than a women's mind.

Men have no place in this debate.

asal

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Romero"You get women's health care. You get to choose what to do with your body.

And you would take that away from millions of other women. And lie doing it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

And might I ask you a question?  How many women have you consoled in the after math of an abortion?  Have you ever had one?  Are you aware of the dangers and the long term emotional/mental trauma?  What about the lies and sugar coating told to women about the procedure?

The procedure is as safe as any other surgery - with the advantage of not needing general anaesthesia.  You don't even need pain killers.  They use local anaesthesia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc la femme"First, as a male, if you are one, you have no say over ANY woman - file that

Second if she expresses opinion it is her right to do so ... unless the thought police you seem to think you are one of have made it illegal

You mouth off on this issue a lot thinking you are the law and have the duty to put women straight... when as a mere male it is not your place to judge any woman .... unless she get's so pissed off @ your out of place strong come on  tactics that she cuts your balls off ... in which case you have place to judge  .... and in which case  I'll feed them to the wolves and  pay for her lawyer

When you grow a pussy and are fertile  get back to me

Post Edit - assuming you have not fully  grown one already

:laugh: You're adorable when you try to act tough, thought police!

Quote from: "RW"To me, he reads like a feminist which is to say the only opinion a woman is allowed to have is one that feminism supports.

I've never tried to disallow any woman from having an opinion. And I'm allowed to have my opinion, correct?
 As a gay male you have absolutely no valid opinion on this. Sit down and be grateful your mom didn't have your skull crushed and tissues donated for 75 a pop.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"No I've had an abortion. The women I mentor in recovery have had them. In fact, every female at the mission has had one. One of my best friends has had 3. She's attempted suicide because if it. I'm not interested in biomax services, they have something to gain from this.  Abortion clinics and liberals lie.  Let me know when you are out there helping actual flesh and blood women who are suffering from this.

I'm trying to help actual flesh and blood women right now by setting you straight.

Your alleged abortion has nothing to do with the health and rights of other women. Console them all you wish. Don't try to take their rights away.

You chose to have an alleged abortion. You get to choose what to do with your body. And now you want to take the very rights you have away from everyone else.

You got everything you wanted! Now you feel all guilty and you want to make up for it by taking it out on people you don't even know! Worry about your own sins.

I'll take it that "Biomax" is a fake company and a lie. Lying is a sin.

Hmm. I'm not lying and I've never had an abortion. Well, who's holier-than-thou now? Sounds like you would be better off taking my advice.
  The problem is that your idea of "helping" is akin to handing someone a loaded gun, shugging and saying "it's your choice".  Are you even in the business of bringing life into the world? You are a gay male, right?

It is and should be a woman's choice, just as it was your choice in times past.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"First, as a male, if you are one, you have no say over ANY woman - file that

Second if she expresses opinion it is her right to do so ... unless the thought police you seem to think you are one of have made it illegal

You mouth off on this issue a lot thinking you are the law and have the duty to put women straight... when as a mere male it is not your place to judge any woman .... unless she get's so pissed off @ your out of place strong come on  tactics that she cuts your balls off ... in which case you have place to judge  .... and in which case  I'll feed them to the wolves and  pay for her lawyer

When you grow a pussy and are fertile  get back to me

Post Edit - assuming you have not fully  grown one already

:laugh: You're adorable when you try to act tough, thought police!

Quote from: "RW"To me, he reads like a feminist which is to say the only opinion a woman is allowed to have is one that feminism supports.

I've never tried to disallow any woman from having an opinion. And I'm allowed to have my opinion, correct?
 As a gay male you have absolutely no valid opinion on this. Sit down and be grateful your mom didn't have your skull crushed and tissues donated for 75 a pop.

Who said he was gay and why would that invalidate his opinion?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Its easier to straighten a pigs tail than a women's mind.

Men have no place in this debate.

Cheers bud. ac_drinks Any man that hasn't figured that out after the first time he let his mouth fly about abortion is a fool.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "Romero"You get women's health care. You get to choose what to do with your body.

And you would take that away from millions of other women. And lie doing it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

And might I ask you a question?  How many women have you consoled in the after math of an abortion?  Have you ever had one?  Are you aware of the dangers and the long term emotional/mental trauma?  What about the lies and sugar coating told to women about the procedure?

The procedure is as safe as any other surgery - with the advantage of not needing general anaesthesia.  You don't even need pain killers.  They use local anaesthesia.
 I didn't get a local.  Sure it's about as safe as any surgery. Except when they are attempting to collect organs.

RW

If they were, WTF do you care? They aren't collecting YOUR organs unless you consider you placenta one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW, I don't wish to live in a world where human life is taken out like trash or redeemed as a specimen. I realize that's where it's going, and perhaps I'm a dying breed that actually gives a real shit about people?

asal

I didn't get a local.  Sure it's about as safe as any surgery. Except when they are attempting to collect organs.

Here in Canada they give you local.  Here they don't collect organs ...  ac_unsure  we're kind of known for being polite ...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"It all matters. Life is sacred. There is a way to kill for food and not waste. I'm very pro life, my views on that aren't movable and not popular.

We disagree - but I won't get heavy into it*  ac_smile

I just want to say that something that impressed me as an advantage of abortion for society is that children that wouldn't be properly looked after - that would become criminals from being unloved/being born into a crappy situation/being influenced to be criminals have not been born thanks to abortion.  The evidence of that is indirect from New York crime rate going down a few decades after Rowe vs Wade (not my concept - I got it from the documentary "Freakonomics" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1152822/">//http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1152822/).

*Dove, I don't believe that the being that is aborted is a person or that it has feelings.  We might disagree on this point, and my callousness might be rough.  In real life I would never say these things because these kinds of opinions ruin people's friendships.
 I want you to look at how, since Roe vs Wade was done to the US, we have declined with that instead of improved. I mean come on. Maybe in theory but reality has told a very different story, hasn't it?   And if you are living in a society that looks to abortion as a solution to social ills....wtf, does that about the state of humanity?

RW

Quote from: "Dove"RW, I don't wish to live in a world where human life is taken out like trash or redeemed as a specimen. I realize that's where it's going, and perhaps I'm a dying breed that actually gives a real shit about people?

Dove, I don't want to throw your own past in your face but I'll tell you right now, you are woman who has had an abortion talking to a woman who went through a lot to not have one.  Although it is not something I would consider doing, I don't feel it is my right to dictate what women like you and all the other women out there do with your bodies.  I give enough of a real shit about fellow women to not impose my personal beliefs on their uteruses.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dove"It all matters. Life is sacred. There is a way to kill for food and not waste. I'm very pro life, my views on that aren't movable and not popular.

I just want to say that something that impressed me as an advantage of abortion for society is that children that wouldn't be properly looked after - that would become criminals from being unloved/being born into a crappy situation/being influenced to be criminals have not been born thanks to abortion.  The evidence of that is indirect from New York crime rate going down a few decades after Rowe vs Wade (not my concept - I got it from the documentary "Freakonomics" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1152822/">//http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1152822/).

*Dove, I don't believe that the being that is aborted is a person or that it has feelings.  We might disagree on this point, and my callousness might be rough.  In real life I would never say these things because these kinds of opinions ruin people's friendships.
 I want you to look at how, since Roe vs Wade was done to the US, we have declined with that instead of improved. I mean come on. Maybe in theory but reality has told a very different story, hasn't it?   And if you are living in a society that looks to abortion as a solution to social ills....wtf, does that about the state of humanity?

What would your life look like if you had that child you aborted?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Dove"The problem is that your idea of "helping" is akin to handing someone a loaded gun, shugging and saying "it's your choice".  Are you even in the business of bringing life into the world? You are a gay male, right?

Uh, no. What does being gay or straight or in the life bringing business have to do with anything? It's not as if certain people shouldn't be able to talk about this subject, or that "bringers of life" should have the ultimate say.

You allegedly had an abortion. I find it pretty ironic that you feel you should be able to judge others for doing what you chose to do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

What would your life look like if you had that child you aborted?

Is this a real question?