The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Islamic "Religious" Season Final Tally - 2,988 MURDERED - 3,696 wounded - 314 Attacks in Ramadan Bombathon

Started by cc, June 18, 2015, 02:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"[attachment=1]chat.png[/attachment]Twitter -  Islamic State Account posted moments before attack

Chattanooga Killings

Shooters Name Is Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

Damned xians are at it again

Two law enforcement sources told CBS News that the shooting suspect was identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

CBS News Reports

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-police-officer-shot-near-tennessee-army-recruiting-center/">http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-poli ... ng-center/">http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-police-officer-shot-near-tennessee-army-recruiting-center/

Other networks now confirming shooter's name

Yet another poster boy for multiculturalism

How horrific cc la femme.

ac_crying

cc

In case anyone was wondering what a "religion of enlightenment & peace" still looks   like "TODAY".

Islamic Terror Caught On Video: Female ISIS Suicide Bomber Kills 30 In Turkey

The Turkish border town of Suruç was the scene of a bloody attack that claimed at least 30 lives and left 100 wounded this morning. Suruç neighbors the famed Kurdish Syrian town of Kobani and, while Ankara has yet to confirm details, the bombing is believed to have been a suicide attack carried out by an 18 year-old female ISIS militant. The target was a gathering of leftist activists planning to cross to Kobani to help rebuild the town destroyed during the months-long ISIS siege last year.

A senior official from Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu's office said "This attack is a retaliation for Turkey's recent anti-terror operations against ISIS. We see this terrorist attack as a crime against all humanity."

Not for the faint of heart - Moment of terror bombing in Turkey's Suruç that killed 28, injured 100 today

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"In case anyone was wondering what a "religion of enlightenment & peace" still looks   like "TODAY".

Islamic Terror Caught On Video: Female ISIS Suicide Bomber Kills 30 In Turkey

The Turkish border town of Suruç was the scene of a bloody attack that claimed at least 30 lives and left 100 wounded this morning. Suruç neighbors the famed Kurdish Syrian town of Kobani and, while Ankara has yet to confirm details, the bombing is believed to have been a suicide attack carried out by an 18 year-old female ISIS militant. The target was a gathering of leftist activists planning to cross to Kobani to help rebuild the town destroyed during the months-long ISIS siege last year.

A senior official from Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu's office said "This attack is a retaliation for Turkey's recent anti-terror operations against ISIS. We see this terrorist attack as a crime against all humanity."

Not for the faint of heart - Moment of terror bombing in Turkey's Suruç that killed 28, injured 100 today

Does ISIS influence extend across the border into Turkey?

cc

It has extended to most every country in the world including our own, so a few miles from its border is a piece of cake

cc

Damn. Today IS islamics again rewrote the book on human depravity. I'm sure they will best this, but for now it stands as the most evil split second of islam this year

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3168044/ISIS-barbarians-lured-115-people-deaths-promise-cheap-ice-sweltering-conditions-detonating-truck-packed-explosives.html?ito=embedded">ISIS Lures People By Promises Of Cheap Ice In Sweltering Conditions, Then Blows Up 115 People With Truckload Of Explosives

115 people were killed and scores injured as the blast left a massive crater

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/18/article-urn:publicid:ap.org:a4c3c998e5c34c60ade43ea80b7625ca-6a72kFRHWHSK2-58_634x422.jpg">

Islamic State barbarians fighting in Iraq lured scores of sweltering citizens to surround a lorry purportedly selling discounted ice before blowing it up and killing 115 people.

A terrorist drove a vehicle packed with more than three tonnes of explosives into the busy market area of Khan Bani Saad, north of the capital Baghdad, on what was a scorching Friday afternoon.

In what is considered one of deadliest attacks in Iraq this decade, the driver called on hundreds of locals to gather around the vehicle, telling them he was selling ice at a heavily discounted price in celebration of Eid al-Fitr – the feast that ends the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan.

Although ice was visible on the back of the truck, more than three tonnes of explosives were hidden beneath it. The explosion caused by the deadly load being detonated by the Islamic extremist killed 115 innocent people, injured scores more and left a massive crater in the floor of the marketplace.

Anonymous

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"We are not at war with islam but at war with those who would pervert islam.

Western leaders are the worst offenders for perverting Islam. They can actually call it a peaceful "religion" with a straight fucking face.

Lance Leftardashian

There are over a million Muslims in Canada now and almost none of them are radical terrorists.
I care, you pay

cc

You wouldn't by any chance be EL in drag trying to set me up for a way too easy to even bother to employ kill, would you?

Bricktop

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Ya. Prolly not. EL is more innovative and actually less obvious

I don't believe EL is anything other than a troll just like Kaylee7. Neither of those two attetion whores has any fucking use for that vile ideology called Islam.

cc

If I had to bet, I'd give the edge to EL being a troll / fake. Some have accused him of being me as he was such a great setup straight man for setting me up what I wanted to say, lol

The last cpl of years he has gone weird .. into lalaland

You never saw the original in the wild crazy free-for-all early DV daze - Now, there was a dedicated islamist

I enjoyed playing with him as he was very bright, lightning quick, knew his Kranny to the letter, and was islamist to the core believing totally in the supremacy of the beast.

I learned a lot from him and some others on fundy sites as to how they think and operate .. and how dedicated they are

Dealing with him was like being on a jihadi site and I really enjoyed the interplay

The current one stole his nick and added a bit to it

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"You wouldn't by any chance be EL in drag trying to set me up for a way too easy to even bother to employ kill, would you?

It has to be Gary Joak.