The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Annie's Corner

Started by Annie, August 12, 2015, 03:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Hey, how come you changed your avi to a bee?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Hey, how come you changed your avi to a bee?

I was inspired by an image I saw on Memebee :icon_wink:

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Richard-RDL

Apparently, now a miniature version of the avatar of the last person to post in each thread appears on the list of topics.

If someone doesn't have an avatar, the bee image shows up as their avatar on the list of topics.

So I started using the bee image as my avatar on there and on here.

Annie

Ohhh, ok I see. But you can always change it to something else again here if ya want to  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Richard-RDL

Annie

Yep, you could. How about this? lol

http://www.peanut.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/250x/8222f1cea6aad972bbfa3d2e81cdd009/r/o/roasted-cashews-whole-cashews-individual_1.jpg">

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Yep, you could. How about this? lol

http://www.peanut.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/250x/8222f1cea6aad972bbfa3d2e81cdd009/r/o/roasted-cashews-whole-cashews-individual_1.jpg">

I'll find a way to make it blue, then I'll upload it ac_smile

Richard-RDL

Annie

It is! You did a good job, I like it  :thumbup:  I wish I was tech savvy but sadly I don't even know how to photoshop lol

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "GrAnnie"It is! You did a good job, I like it  :thumbup:  I wish I was tech savvy but sadly I don't even know how to photoshop lol

All I did was use MS Paint.

I copied the image into MS Paint, then I inverted the colors, then I re-sized the image, then I saved it, then I uploaded it ac_smile

Annie

Ohhh well, that sounds easy enough. If I wasn't so lazy I'd try that.

Richard-RDL

MS Paint is all I've ever used.

Actually, I think once in grade 8 or 9 computer class I tried to learn how to use some other program, I think it was Corel.

The teacher was trying to tell me how to re-create an image in Corel that I previously created in Paint.

I ended up trying to cheat by copying and pasting the Paint image into Corel, but that didn't work out so well.

I have never used Photoshop because it's never been installed on any home computer, college computer, library computer, or internet cafe computer I've ever used.

It must be really expensive.

Annie

I've heard of Corel, in fact many years ago I had it on my computer. I never used it because I found it too hard for me to understand. Haha I think I would have cheated too.

Richard-RDL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview