News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Wow, I turn my back on this place for a week or two...

Started by Richard-RDL, August 05, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Medieval reference

Renee would be the medieval expert.

She knows hospitaller and shit.

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Richard-RDL"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"I see you, Renee. Nice to have you back. How's things? Good, I hope  :JC_howdy:

I second that :thumbup:

Hello, Richard. Have you been behaving?

Yep... I've been behaving... aside from replying to every single thread on this subforum.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
The reason given this time was that I was drinking.  No joke.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IYCePN1MIMQ/UNiPq8Ny14I/AAAAAAAAAJg/-WX0DoaeHJ4/s1600/esf.png">

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
The reason given this time was that I was drinking.  No joke.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IYCePN1MIMQ/UNiPq8Ny14I/AAAAAAAAAJg/-WX0DoaeHJ4/s1600/esf.png">

I seem to remember SMP posting that image in the Music sub-forum on Memebee once.

Are you really that desperate that you would start copying SMP's posts? :icon_wink:

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I see that as totally Berry's humor, not smp.

These days she's been so snarky towards me that I can't tell their humor apart anymore :icon_wink:

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Richard-RDL

I did some stuff on other forums several years ago that pissed her off, and she's still feeling resentful about it today... she does not see the present, she only sees the past...

keeper

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Keeper"Maybe she was offended seeing you rub one out on YouTube, spanky rofl

Well... seeing as I made that video 4 years ago... and considering her capacity to hold grudges for many years... you may be right.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"
Quote from: "Keeper"Maybe she was offended seeing you rub one out on YouTube, spanky rofl

Well... seeing as I made that video 4 years ago... and considering her capacity to hold grudges for many years... you may be right.

I know you are really really slow...there is no grudge...your just permanently fucked up...
Quote from: "Richard-RDL"Renee and Odinson and I should have a threesome.

I should do Odinson up the butt while he does Renee in the vagina.

Talking about fucking other people on the forums...thats just creepy.

Richard-RDL

The fact that you would accuse me of being "permanently fucked up", and that you would fail to see the positive changes that I've made in my life over the last few years, indicates that you do have a grudge against me.

Do you have a doctor, counsellor, therapist, psychiatrist, psychologist, support group, or close knit friends who can help you work through this resentment?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview