News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Wow, I turn my back on this place for a week or two...

Started by Richard-RDL, August 05, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard-RDL

My, how quickly this sub-forum has flourished in my absence.

The threads in which I last posted in are near the bottom of the first page, with most of them on the second page.

Anyway, I've been going through some stuff that I'm not going to post on here, but I've posted it to Memebee and Blue Frost's forum if you are that curious.

I am looking forward to a fun summer vacation.

I hope you all are having a good summer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"My, how quickly this sub-forum has flourished in my absence.

The threads in which I last posted in are near the bottom of the first page, with most of them on the second page.

Anyway, I've been going through some stuff that I'm not going to post on here, but I've posted it to Memebee and Blue Frost's forum if you are that curious.

I hope you are having a good summer too RDL.

ac_smile

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Richard-RDL"My, how quickly this sub-forum has flourished in my absence.

I hope you are having a good summer too RDL.

ac_smile

I am feeling a whole lot better today than I was last week, thanks for asking  ac_hithere

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"The threads in which I last posted in are near the bottom of the first page, with most of them on the second page.

I wouldn't actually call this 'flourishing.'  In fact, it's failing.

Any forum that has a two week old thread, that is non-active, still on the first page after two weeks is big-tyme fail...

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Hobart"So why are you here?

I'm banned from Memebee for another few days.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Hobart"That's too bad mate.

Yup.  Life is tough.  That's just the way it goes...

Annie

I think you are the all time leader of the most bans from that place, Mel   :laugh3:  What did you do this time?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I think you are the all time leader of the most bans from that place, Mel   :laugh3:  What did you do this time?

The reason given this time was that I was drinking.  No joke.

Mimi and/or Evs continue on their power trip.  I see they've lost a couple other posters as well.

Soon, it'll be as dead as this dump if they keep it up.  Of course, some peoples idea of a good time is a dead forum, I suppose, so who am I to judge?

Mel Gibson

I'm pretty sure there's some early-onset dementia affecting a couple of the dictators over there...

Hobart

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Hobart"We don't give a fuck about another forum.

I was asked, and I answered.  Maybe you don't speak for everyone, contrary to your own beliefs...

Annie

Haha, it doesn't take much sometimes, Mel. As long as you're nice, you won't be banned  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Haha, it doesn't take much sometimes, Mel. As long as you're nice, you won't be banned  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Oh, I am banned here.  As banned as banned can be.

Before, when it was the Asian forum, I never had a problem here, even though I would only post occasionally.

When RW, and that little clown Kreeper took over, I was instantly banned.

The ONLY reason I can still post here (and I mean literally only here, in this one subforum), is due to the fact that any further restricting of my posting would require a full forum lockdown.  Understand that my regular IP address here is banned.

I am not welcome here, Annie, trust me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview