Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: A White Man's Guide to Dating Asian Girls

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2012, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Lol you're dumb as shit to use a business site over wiki for historical reference.  Try again faggot.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

He read these facts in a book the Salvation Army gave him last Christmas. Don't you wish you had accomplished as much as Gary?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol you're dumb as shit to use a business site over wiki for historical reference.  Try again faggot.

businessionsider is not a contravertial website and it is a fact that it was researched about 80 years ago and that is the findings. I have come accross this several times over the years. Now you are calling me a faggot, do you really think I consider you or any other man sexy ? ya right...keep fantacising

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"He read these facts in a book the Salvation Army gave him last Christmas. Don't you wish you had accomplished as much as Gary?

I'm sure my 5 year old nephew has already accomplished more than what gary has in his entire pathetic life.  Still I find it kind of sad from all those reading he still debates like a dumbass, so much for those 200 books he have claimed to have read.  :lol:

Gary Oak

Everything that I have read is knowledge that I have and you don't. Now that's over 200 topics that I knkow that you don't. You haven't read anything and it shows in how  shallow boring and lame  your posts are. You spout insults that any idiot can do and your manner is miserable. Your lack of learning is very evident

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Everything that I have read is knowledge that I have and you don't. Now that's over 200 topics that I knkow that you don't. You haven't read anything and it shows in how  shallow boring and lame  your posts are. You spout insults that any idiot can do and your manner is miserable. Your lack of learning is very evident

This is laughable coming from a dumbass that can only shoot out of his anus.  Even my 12 year old cousin has more brains than this.

Gary Oak

You are just too stupid to see that that my post was obviously correct

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Everything that I have read is knowledge that I have and you don't. Now that's over 200 topics that I knkow that you don't. You haven't read anything and it shows in how  shallow boring and lame  your posts are. You spout insults that any idiot can do and your manner is miserable. Your lack of learning is very evident

Only the most pathetic, lonely, unemployed loser would make reading some books the accomplisment of his life.

Obvious Li

i notice this thread, as with most threads of any length...ceased being relevant to the original OP's comments somewhere around page 3....since then it's the usual childish shit where one misfit calls out another misfit......lordy

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You are just too stupid to see that that my post was obviously correct

Ahh a another typical reply from a delusional genetical reject.  :lol:

Time Flies

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Well explain for the other readers then  or do you think that they too cannot possibly comprehend your enlightened knowledge on our media.

This video is a little old, but interesting nonetheless. Frankly, it brings a small amount of joy in my heart to see Asians becoming more aware of this deadly yet subtle social issue regarding the media in society.

Anonymous

Time Flies, I fixed your youtube video for you..

Hope you don't mind.

Gary Oak

White people make asians feel the way they do ? It's white people hating that makes Asians hate themselves. STFU you idiots. I just told off a Korean who was screaming at a white woman last night that  "if he doesn't like Canadians he can go back where he came from" If you feel white people are so horrible then nobody is forcing you to stay here as there are millions who would jump at the chance to replace you. You are free to go back to where you came from. Does anybody really believe that this flake in the video likes white folk ?  White people taught them to hate themselves ?  "These same white people who turned us against each other " . White people and black people are to blame for all these things. He refers to "our people"  "our kind"  then doesn't that mean that orientals do not consider themselves Canadians or Americans ? I find this video as ridiculous as it is offensive

Time Flies

Quote from: "Gary Oak"White people make asians feel the way they do ? It's white people hating that makes Asians hate themselves. STFU you idiots. I just told off a Korean who was screaming at a white woman last night that  "if he doesn't like Canadians he can go back where he came from" If you feel white people are so horrible then nobody is forcing you to stay here as there are millions who would jump at the chance to replace you. You are free to go back to where you came from. Does anybody really believe that this flake in the video likes white folk ?  White people taught them to hate themselves ?  "These same white people who turned us against each other " . White people and black people are to blame for all these things. He refers to "our people"  "our kind"  then doesn't that mean that orientals do not consider themselves Canadians or Americans ? I find this video as ridiculous as it is offensive

Spoken like someone who has only known white privilege.

Leopardsocks