The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: A White Man's Guide to Dating Asian Girls

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2012, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Leopardsocks

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"White people make asians feel the way they do ? It's white people hating that makes Asians hate themselves. STFU you idiots. I just told off a Korean who was screaming at a white woman last night that  "if he doesn't like Canadians he can go back where he came from" If you feel white people are so horrible then nobody is forcing you to stay here as there are millions who would jump at the chance to replace you. You are free to go back to where you came from. Does anybody really believe that this flake in the video likes white folk ?  White people taught them to hate themselves ?  "These same white people who turned us against each other " . White people and black people are to blame for all these things. He refers to "our people"  "our kind"  then doesn't that mean that orientals do not consider themselves Canadians or Americans ? I find this video as ridiculous as it is offensive

Spoken like someone who has only known white privilege.

no....what whitey knows is that at the end of the day if they don't get it done it won't get done.....so they suck it up and get it done........something you whiny mama's boys should try..........

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"White PRIVILEGE???

WTF is THAT?

You are popular with women and he's not. Except it's called sour grapes not white privilege.

Leopardsocks is a gentleman and that's a quality that never goes out of style...for me anyway.

Leopardsocks

Ssssshhhhh.....

I have a reputation to uphold. In the "other" forum I am known as a heartbreaking, cheating pig!!!!

Gary Oak

Let's look at this blaming whitey for his being a miserable humourless A-hole who should go back to China where things are so much better and there aren't all the horrible white people around for him to blame

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Well explain for the other readers then  or do you think that they too cannot possibly comprehend your enlightened knowledge on our media.

This video is a little old, but interesting nonetheless. Frankly, it brings a small amount of joy in my heart to see Asians becoming more aware of this deadly yet subtle social issue regarding the media in society.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Let's look at this blaming whitey for his being a miserable humourless A-hole who should go back to China where things are so much better and there aren't all the horrible white people around for him to blame

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Well explain for the other readers then  or do you think that they too cannot possibly comprehend your enlightened knowledge on our media.

This video is a little old, but interesting nonetheless. Frankly, it brings a small amount of joy in my heart to see Asians becoming more aware of this deadly yet subtle social issue regarding the media in society.

Did you even listen to some of the identity issues he was adressing? His rhetoric was exaggerated, but the message was still there.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Let's look at this blaming whitey for his being a miserable humourless A-hole who should go back to China where things are so much better and there aren't all the horrible white people around for him to blame

Did you even listen to some of the identity issues he was adressing? His rhetoric was exaggerated, but the message was still there.

What issues did you have in mind? His unpopularity with the opposite sex is due to a vast white conspiracy and has nothing to do with being ugly and paranoid?

Leopardsocks

I've never know good people to have issues with the opposite sex.

instigator

just this past weekend someone ask me how i see out of these eyes. i've heard it before, just now different person.

i guess i have "chinky eyes" to them.

this is what you have to deal with.

not a big deal, we laughed it off as i have a thicker skin by now.

i would say at least 80% of the people out there are either ignorant or racist to some extent.

they've feminized asian people.

this is why ultra feminine asian women are put up on the pedestal and they try to feminize asian guys.

in their eyes we're either, nerdy or violent gangster/kung fu types.

we're a threat to them. always have been. so they will associate weak and undesirable features to us.

this is what you have to deal with in Western countries.

they don't understand guys like myself born in Canada are just as canadian as the next guy, a lot of times even more.

people are lazy and judge by appearance often.

gary croak is an idiot. he doesn't know what it feels like to be randomly emasculated for no reason.

he says if you don't like racist canada to go take a hike.

we'll for one, Asian people are strong resilient people and don't back down easy. they aren't going to just take it without a fight.

we do not accept status quo. we must always strive to improve.

face it, asian people just work harder for everything.

due to hardships they do not deserve to endure just due to their appearance.

Leopardsocks

Ya know, cookie boy...I have the SAME problem...

When I'm in Asia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"just this past weekend someone ask me how i see out of these eyes. i've heard it before, just now different person.

i would say at least 80% of the people out there are either ignorant or racist to some extent.

this is why ultra feminine asian women are put up on the pedestal and they try to feminize asian guys.

we're a threat to them. always have been. so they will associate weak and undesirable features to us.

they don't understand guys like myself born in Canada are just as canadian as the next guy, a lot of times even more.

gary croak is an idiot. he doesn't know what it feels like to be randomly emasculated for no reason.

we'll for one, Asian people are strong resilient people and don't back down easy. they aren't going to just take it without a fight.

Hello instigator.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Ya know, cookie boy...I have the SAME problem...

When I'm in Asia.

What racism have you seen in Asia, Leopardsocks?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Ya know, cookie boy...I have the SAME problem...

When I'm in Asia.

When you're in Asia? Hm... :lol:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "instigator"just this past weekend someone ask me how i see out of these eyes. i've heard it before, just now different person.

Hi, instigator. That did not sit well with me at all, the part where you were asked how you can see from those eyes. What an idiot! What part of the hills is he from? That is just plain stupid and uncouth. You should have asked him, "Why are you pink as a pig?" I would have given him a hook, an upper cut and a jab. You should have.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Hi, instigator. That did not sit well with me at all, the part where you were asked how you can see from those eyes. What an idiot! What part of the hills is he from? That is just plain stupid and uncouth. You should have asked him, "Why are you pink as a pig?" I would have given him a hook, an upper cut and a jab. You should have.

It was mean.