The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: A White Man's Guide to Dating Asian Girls

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2012, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "instigator"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Those insulting pictures you find on the internet only provoke an unstable person.

Anyway, instigator has been given a 24 hour ban because he feels he should have the right to threaten violence when someone ponts out his faults.

stinky chaoheihei shin lei is a fallacy and a disgrace and shame to us all.

the sooner she mongrelizes herself out of existence the better.

what is this the mongrel canadian forum?

Instigator is a prime example of why Vietnam kicked out all their triad and tong members.

1 ] FAN QING FU MING  this is covered on the Chinese Oaths And Rituals thread

2 ] these triad and triad assosiates are inadmissable to Canada and would never have been allowed to immigrate to any western nations. These chinese Vietnamese criminals are simply absolutely horrible people

I actually have found the working unaffiliated with criminal gang Vietnamese a likable people. I am certain that what has been going on is that these Vietnamese chinese are free to be themselves onlike Chinese nationals who are under strict orders to leave law abiding Canadians alone s that we will continue to allow them in in hopes of eventuall being able to flood us and take us over the Vietnamese chinese are free to be themselves as it not only gives the good people of Vietnam a terrible undeserved reputation which they can laugh about as these Vietnamese chinese don't take the blame. Vietnam allowed these people in, they backstabbed them so Vietnam kicked them out,then they continue to backstab. Canada should take all these peopole like Constipator and throw them on boats and send them to some place like Rwanda or Yemen

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Those insulting pictures you find on the internet only provoke an unstable person.

Anyway, instigator has been given a 24 hour ban because he feels he should have the right to threaten violence when someone ponts out his faults.

stinky chaoheihei shin lei is a fallacy and a disgrace and shame to us all.

the sooner she mongrelizes herself out of existence the better.

what is this the mongrel canadian forum?

Instigator is a prime example of why Vietnam kicked out all their triad and tong members.

1 ] FAN QING FU MING  this is covered on the Chinese Oaths And Rituals thread

2 ] these triad and triad assosiates are inadmissable to Canada and would never have been allowed to immigrate to any western nations. These chinese Vietnamese criminals are simply absolutely horrible people

I actually have found the working unaffiliated with criminal gang Vietnamese a likable people. I am certain that what has been going on is that these Vietnamese chinese are free to be themselves onlike Chinese nationals who are under strict orders to leave law abiding Canadians alone s that we will continue to allow them in in hopes of eventuall being able to flood us and take us over the Vietnamese chinese are free to be themselves as it not only gives the good people of Vietnam a terrible undeserved reputation which they can laugh about as these Vietnamese chinese don't take the blame. Vietnam allowed these people in, they backstabbed them so Vietnam kicked them out,then they continue to backstab. Canada should take all these peopole like Constipator and throw them on boats and send them to some place like Rwanda or Yemen

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNZO7PYxETe6sRMjJMQ7-d8e6CaucZBUUxmkyNC-9zxtZ77LCK">

Time Flies

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "instigator"i know, you banned me for threatening someones life. it happens. being a silent mongrel is at least tolerable.

vocal ones like stinky chaoheihei are intolerable garbage

like i said, they should go start a mongrel canadian forum.

these fake plastic asian is poison to us and shouldn't be in this forum

Everything you wrote is mental illness.

Of course you would think fighting racism is mental illness you white worshipping SOW.

? I have a cultural/aesthetic preference for white guys.

? Asian men have small penises, trust me, I'm Asian.

? White guys are much more physically attractive compared to Asian guys.

? Asian men are nerds and geeks and quiet losers.

? Asian men aren't romantic.

? White guys are hot and sexy, while Asian guys are just loyal friends.

? I will never date an Asian guy, I only date white guys.

? can't date Asian men because they're like my brothers.

? Caucasian features are more attractive compared to the round face, olive skin, small squinty eyes Asian guys have.

I've heard enough Asian women say these things as if they were absolute truths, without questioning how they came to their racial preferences, and not realizing how much these seemingly flippant remarks harm Asian men, create a rift between Asian men and women, and breed negativity towards Asian women who don't hold these views.

Sometimes I wonder how an Asian woman can say she prefers white men because they are more aesthetically pleasing, when one day she might have a son who looks more like her side of the family than his father's. This is why I feel bad for the very angry Asian-looking hapa son who hates his white dad and Asian mom – if his mother did think all the bullet points above, it's no wonder her Asian-looking son is so resentful for being brought into a world where even his own mother could dismiss men with his features.

instigator

it's because they're plastic, fake asians, akin to a blowup doll or sexual appliance/furniture for the foreign horndog.

after a while they start believing their oppressors logic such as those defaming points you mentioned.

how they can look in the mirror each day and live with themselves i cant understand.

Time Flies

Quote from: "instigator"it's because they're plastic, fake asians, akin to a blowup doll or sexual appliance/furniture for the foreign horndog.

after a while they start believing their oppressors logic such as those defaming points you mentioned.

how they can look in the mirror each day and live with themselves i cant understand.

Where I live you see Asian whores on the arms of white men all the time. That makes me sick to my stomach.

instigator

do you live in vancouver? i think there are quite enough asian girls but i can see in areas with barely any asian girls then it would be much more difficult.

even though there are many here many do hold those points of view though. they are just garbages.

Time Flies

Quote from: "instigator"do you live in vancouver?

No, I don't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "instigator"i know, you banned me for threatening someones life. it happens. being a silent mongrel is at least tolerable.

vocal ones like stinky chaoheihei are intolerable garbage

like i said, they should go start a mongrel canadian forum.

these fake plastic asian is poison to us and shouldn't be in this forum

Everything you wrote is mental illness.

Of course you would think fighting racism is mental illness you white worshipping SOW.

? I have a cultural/aesthetic preference for white guys.

? Asian men have small penises, trust me, I'm Asian.

? White guys are much more physically attractive compared to Asian guys.

? Asian men are nerds and geeks and quiet losers.

? Asian men aren't romantic.

? White guys are hot and sexy, while Asian guys are just loyal friends.

? I will never date an Asian guy, I only date white guys.

? can't date Asian men because they're like my brothers.

? Caucasian features are more attractive compared to the round face, olive skin, small squinty eyes Asian guys have.

I've heard enough Asian women say these things as if they were absolute truths, without questioning how they came to their racial preferences, and not realizing how much these seemingly flippant remarks harm Asian men, create a rift between Asian men and women, and breed negativity towards Asian women who don't hold these views.

Sometimes I wonder how an Asian woman can say she prefers white men because they are more aesthetically pleasing, when one day she might have a son who looks more like her side of the family than his father's. This is why I feel bad for the very angry Asian-looking hapa son who hates his white dad and Asian mom – if his mother did think all the bullet points above, it's no wonder her Asian-looking son is so resentful for being brought into a world where even his own mother could dismiss men with his features.

The only thing you are fighting against is happiness and respect for the opposite sex.

instigator

The only thing you are fighting against is happiness and respect for the opposite sex.

says self deprecator, defeatist apologist non representative of the asian

you bring happiness nor respect, you bring misery and mongrelization techniques and project them as the norm.

Anonymous

you bring happiness nor respect, you bring misery and mongrelization techniques and project them as the norm.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVLz1PAT_f2YVgheex22aACcTPoTzXEAfftVe3c-HOCGhf8hoyPQ">

Gary Oak

If Constipator is  "representative of the asian"  then doesn't this representation justify a new head tax ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

If Constipator is  "representative of the asian"  then doesn't this representation justify a new head tax ?

He is representative of forum trolls, just like you.

Gary Oak

STFU Seoulfag and go back to your gaybar

Seoulfag is representative of Korean fags

Zetsu

Wow Instigator still whine about Asian girls not wanting to date bitches like himself.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Wow Instigator still whine about Asian girls not wanting to date bitches like himself.

It seems to be the only thing he ever thinks about.