The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: A White Man's Guide to Dating Asian Girls

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2012, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

instigator

Quote from: "Fashionista"
He is a successful man that makes things happen instead of blaming others when they don't...

You should try it sometime.

and you assume i don't make things happen? i do. i'm one of the most successful people in my circle.

i just don't like to be treated like dirt by strangers for no reason.

it seem either you do or excuse them.

i'm not blaming anyone, just telling my experiences.

Anonymous

Those insulting pictures you find on the internet only provoke an unstable person.

Anyway, instigator has been given a 24 hour ban because he feels he should have the right to threaten violence when someone ponts out his faults.

Leopardsocks

I suppose its too late to join the fun.

Anyone for a cruise in my sports car?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I suppose its too late to join the fun.

A cruise in a sports car in warm weather with a handsome man driving vs brushing snow off of our car on a frosty morning...hmmm let me think.

;)

Time Flies

Quote from: "instigator"i guess people just don't see what i see. or refuse to acknowledge what i've experienced.

i guess it's ok for losers like gary croak to carry on

it's ok for others to keep slandering us and we should just accept it. we better not complain or we're whiners.

and if we fight back or just tell them to fuck off we are angry and hate white people.

i've been trying to tell my experiences for others to see but apparently i'm a broken record, a whiner, effeminate, nobody loves me.

i see being asian can be a curse, this is not whining, whatever you do, someone is going to complain. i noticed we are put under a certain scrutiny and held to certain expectations and perceptions.

so according to gary,

we should kiss ass to canadians for letting us here

take any insults or bashing without fighting back

be thankful for all the shit we had to and have to deal with.

and not complain about anything because that would be whining

and take what is given to us even if it means death like our forefathers.

you know if women at one time didn't complain, they wouldn't have even be allowed to vote.

we shouldn't be silenced, let alone from our own apologist people.

Pussy white asiaphiles like Gary Oak and Romero along with their SOW followers hate it when they are punked out by strong Asian men like you instigator. It makes them hate us even more. There is fear of the powerful Asian male in crakKKer society.  Too many of us don't fight back against YT racists and against the self-hating AF's like Fashionista. They both see us as meek and nonthreatening cos many of us showcase that on a daily basis. Instigator doesn't and that is why he is hated. Don't worry, I got your back instigator.

Gary Oak

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I suppose its too late to join the fun.

A cruise in a sports car in warm weather with a handsome man driving

Well, you got 2 out of 3...

instigator

i think stinky chaoheihei shinlei has been watching to much 16 candles long duk dong

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFHgfJjl7MLB-jcf77cQ_Bn0Ug2CZ-j8obynzeluCFNHeHV0Scgk7ej7kM">

instigator

Quote from: "Fashionista"Those insulting pictures you find on the internet only provoke an unstable person.

Anyway, instigator has been given a 24 hour ban because he feels he should have the right to threaten violence when someone ponts out his faults.

stinky chaoheihei shin lei is a fallacy and a disgrace and shame to us all.

the sooner she mongrelizes herself out of existence the better.

what is this the mongrel canadian forum?

Romero

Quote from: "Time Flies"Pussy white asiaphiles like Gary Oak and Romero along with their SOW followers hate it when they are punked out by strong Asian men like you instigator. It makes them hate us even more. There is fear of the powerful Asian male in crakKKer society.  Too many of us don't fight back against YT racists and against the self-hating AF's like Fashionista. They both see us as meek and nonthreatening cos many of us showcase that on a daily basis. Instigator doesn't and that is why he is hated. Don't worry, I got your back instigator.

Whoa, what? I like all Asians just as I like all people. I don't have any "SOW followers" or any hatred for Asian men. Race is trivial to me. I only care about a person's character, not what they look like or where they're from. Asians are my friends, loved ones, co-workers, neighbours, fellow Canadians and fellow people.

The funny thing is, I would never even imagine the hatred you claim I have. Yet you seem to be pretty good at dishing it out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Those insulting pictures you find on the internet only provoke an unstable person.

stinky chaoheihei shin lei is a fallacy and a disgrace and shame to us all.

the sooner she mongrelizes herself out of existence the better.

what is this the mongrel canadian forum?

Shen Li didn't bar you, I did.

It wasn't your disgusting rants against my children.

It was the threats.

instigator

i know, you banned me for threatening someones life. it happens. being a silent mongrel is at least tolerable.

vocal ones like stinky chaoheihei are intolerable garbage

like i said, they should go start a mongrel canadian forum.

these fake plastic asian is poison to us and shouldn't be in this forum

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"i know, you banned me for threatening someones life. it happens. being a silent mongrel is at least tolerable.

vocal ones like stinky chaoheihei are intolerable garbage

like i said, they should go start a mongrel canadian forum.

these fake plastic asian is poison to us and shouldn't be in this forum

Everything you wrote is mental illness.

Gary Oak

and you thought that he had learned and changed.....as if..... at least I am not so naive

Asian Pride

Quote from: "instigator"these fake plastic asian is poison to us and shouldn't be in this forum

I have said this since the battle of Okinawa, but since you were never fighting in Okinawa to begin with, and now live in a White Western world, who are you to judge others?  Did you line up to die for your cause?  Did you lose 3 inches from one leg, and now have to wear one platform shoe custom made?  I have.  Seems silly, people living in Western world complain, when their answers and happiness could be found living back home.