The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: A White Man's Guide to Dating Asian Girls

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2012, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

instigator

Quote from: "Obvious Li"instigator..you are starting to sound like a fucking whiner....if you keep it up you are indeed the author of your own missfortune....harden the fuck up and get on board....this country doesn't need or like fucking effeminate whiners......be a fucking man

what  you also fail to understand is if you take your stance, being a man, getting all macho and such you'll just further alienate.

get on board? get on board what? just be a loser like everyone else? mocking people, laughing at them? fucking people over?

this is getting on board?

i prefer to just be a nice guy

i quote what they said in the movie "savages"

"YOU DON'T CHANGE THE WORLD, THE WORLD CHANGES YOU"

instigator

Quote from: "Gary Oak"STFU  Constipator , you should be thankfulo that we allowed you and your family in to Canada when they begged us after Vietnam kicked you out for being spies and enemies of Vietnam. That was really downplayed why they were kicking you all out of the country wasn't it and now you all go around giving Vietnamese a terrible reputation.

you keep on thinking i moved to canada and i hate canada, blablah blah

that is not the case, i'm actually referring to idiots like you.. actually i'm embarrassed for you, you give white canadians a bad name.

i told you long ago i was born here, raised here, schooled here, worked here, have a career here, met my wife here, married here, bought a house and raise a family here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"no whining at all. i'm already hard from being hardened...but forget all that crap...i can express myself in other ways and this is one of them.. i'm not just nerdy, or violent, or this or that. i'm many things. i'm a human being, i have many facets, many sides, many emotions.

i'm at that age where i just don't want to get violent any more. got a little baby now. but i will if necessary.

it just perpetuates the violent image of asian people

you young ones don't fully understand because you did not experience some of the shit i had to from a young age.

you little bitches don't understand. it's not a nobody loves me broken record, it's an experience that i've told.

i aint effeminate. how much can you bench press? you fucking little shithead come meet up with me and my violent side will come out and i'll make you bleed bitch. obviousli i will meet you anywhere and fucking slaughter you.

you are asian? and you are calling another asian effeminate?

you are a self loathing apologist bitch and should be ashamed of yourself.

nothing angers me more than another asian that excuses the actions of these racist pricks

Instigator, how do you know everyone thinks Asian people are violent? You seem to think you know what everyone else is thinking especially if they are white.

I read one of your posts where you said you are nearly 40..I`m also in my late 30's and quite frankly I have only heard teenagers talk the way you do.

I can understand how other people might see you as a whiner because most of your posts do sound like a broken record as Shen Li wrote.

Calling Obvious Li a self loathing b@@@@ because he is tired of reading your whining? What has he wrote other than the truth that would make you assume something so strange? He is a successful man that makes things happen instead of blaming others when they don't...

You should try it sometime.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"STFU  Constipator , you should be thankfulo that we allowed you and your family in to Canada when they begged us after Vietnam kicked you out for being spies and enemies of Vietnam. That was really downplayed why they were kicking you all out of the country wasn't it and now you all go around giving Vietnamese a terrible reputation.

you keep on thinking i moved to canada and i hate canada, blablah blah

that is not the case, i'm actually referring to idiots like you.. actually i'm embarrassed for you, you give white canadians a bad name.

i told you long ago i was born here, raised here, schooled here, worked here, have a career here, met my wife here, married here, bought a house and raise a family here.

You keep on thinking you know how everyone else thinks and feels.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"instigator..you are starting to sound like a fucking whiner....if you keep it up you are indeed the author of your own missfortune....harden the fuck up and get on board....this country doesn't need or like fucking effeminate whiners......be a fucking man

what  you also fail to understand is if you take your stance, being a man, getting all macho and such you'll just further alienate.get on board? get on board what? just be a loser like everyone else? mocking people, laughing at them? fucking people over?

this is getting on board?

i prefer to just be a nice guy

i quote what they said in the movie "savages"

"YOU DON'T CHANGE THE WORLD, THE WORLD CHANGES YOU"

Sorry, but that is more feeling sorry for yourself.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "instigator"no whining at all. i'm already hard from being hardened...but forget all that crap...i can express myself in other ways and this is one of them.. i'm not just nerdy, or violent, or this or that. i'm many things. i'm a human being, i have many facets, many sides, many emotions.

i'm at that age where i just don't want to get violent any more. got a little baby now. but i will if necessary.

you young ones don't fully understand because you did not experience some of the shit i had to from a young age.

you little bitches don't understand. it's not a nobody loves me broken record, it's an experience that i've told.

i aint effeminate. how much can you bench press? you fucking little shithead come meet up with me and my violent side will come out and i'll make you bleed bitch. obviousli i will meet you anywhere and fucking slaughter you.

nothing angers me more than another asian that excuses the actions of these racist pricks

Instigator, how do you know everyone thinks Asian people are violent? You seem to think you know what everyone else is thinking especially if they are white.

I read one of your posts where you said you are nearly 40..I`m also in my late 30's and quite frankly I have only heard teenagers talk the way you do.

I can understand how other people might see you as a whiner because most of your posts do sound like a broken record as Shen Li wrote.

Calling Obvious Li a self loathing b@@@@ because he is tired of reading your whining? What has he wrote other than the truth that would make you assume something so strange? He is a successful man that makes things happen instead of blaming others when they don't...

thx fash...you seem to be able to read through the BS and get the point....this person is clearly becoming unhinged....he doesn't know me...and yet he calls me out....WTF.....if he only knew who i was and my past he would run and hide as fast as he could...and hope i overlooked his challenge......i think one of the problems we have in this country today......is this cultural macho bullshit that seems to permeate the "ethnic" immigrants......in my day if someone mouthed off like he just did..the only decision to be made  is which hospital to send him too......this time i'll throw him back and fish for bigger fry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "instigator"no whining at all. i'm already hard from being hardened...but forget all that crap...i

thx fash...you seem to be able to read through the BS and get the point....this person is clearly becoming unhinged....he doesn't know me...and yet he calls me out....WTF.....if he only knew who i was and my past he would run and hide as fast as he could...and hope i overlooked his challenge......i think one of the problems we have in this country today......is this cultural macho bullshit that seems to permeate the "ethnic" immigrants......in my day if someone mouthed off like he just did..the only decision to be made  is which hospital to send him too......this time i'll throw him back and fish for bigger fry

My pleasure Obvious and I agree it is getting harder to take him seriously.

I am starting to wonder if maybe Gary was correct and he does believe mixed-race children like mine are "mongrels"?

instigator

i guess people just don't see what i see. or refuse to acknowledge what i've experienced.

i guess it's ok for losers like gary croak to carry on

it's ok for others to keep slandering us and we should just accept it. we better not complain or we're whiners.

and if we fight back or just tell them to fuck off we are angry and hate white people.

i've been trying to tell my experiences for others to see but apparently i'm a broken record, a whiner, effeminate, nobody loves me.

i see being asian can be a curse, this is not whining, whatever you do, someone is going to complain. i noticed we are put under a certain scrutiny and held to certain expectations and perceptions.

so according to gary,

we should kiss ass to canadians for letting us here

take any insults or bashing without fighting back

be thankful for all the shit we had to and have to deal with.

and not complain about anything because that would be whining

and take what is given to us even if it means death like our forefathers.

you know if women at one time didn't complain, they wouldn't have even be allowed to vote.

we shouldn't be silenced, let alone from our own apologist people.

Obvious Li

I am starting to wonder if maybe Gary was correct and he does believe mixed-race children like mine are "mongrels"?

lol..i bet your kids are adorable...asian/white usually produces some spectacular results.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"i guess people just don't see what i see. or refuse to acknowledge what i've experienced.

i guess it's ok for losers like gary croak to carry on

it's ok for others to keep slandering us and we should just accept it. we better not complain or we're whiners.

and if we fight back or just tell them to fuck off we are angry and hate white people.

i've been trying to tell my experiences for others to see but apparently i'm a broken record, a whiner, effeminate, nobody loves me.

i see being asian can be a curse, this is not whining, whatever you do, someone is going to complain. i noticed we are put under a certain scrutiny and held to certain expectations and perceptions.

so according to gary,

we should kiss ass to canadians for letting us here

take any insults or bashing without fighting back

be thankful for all the shit we had to and have to deal with.

and not complain about anything because that would be whining

and take what is given to us even if it means death like our forefathers.

you know if women at one time didn't complain, they wouldn't have even be allowed to vote.

we shouldn't be silenced, let alone from our own apologist people.

Instigator, we all have experiences both good and bad.

I am the daughter of Taiwanese immigrants and I have a younger brother who is a policeman.

We have both met unfriendly people in Canada, but most are very nice.

You are nearly 40 years old and whine ceaselessly about how nobody likes you and tries to keep you down, but yet you admitted most people are good.

I don't understand what the problem is?

Anonymous

lol..i bet your kids are adorable...asian/white usually produces some spectacular results.....

I don't want to brag Obvious, but yes they are lovely inside and out.

:D

instigator

this is exactly what i'm trying to suppress. You are placing something on me i'm trying to disassociate from..you think i'm a gangster wannabe like those track pants and wifebeater wearing kids? with bleached bangs that hang out at metrotown years back? i thought that shit was retarded myself. i hate that shit.

I guess i have a bit of anger issue inside with some experiences growing up becuase it seemed that no matter what you did as a canadian you are percieved as a perpetual foreigner. i think that is what irritates me the most. maybe i should have just accepted it long ago that things will never change.

I'm not a macho, i'm not a feminine, not nerdy, i'm just a normal guy with some experiences to tell for others to maybe learn from and hear it out. I felt offended when you said i was whining....I truly feel inside that we as a people do not deserve certain things thrown at us. and we don't need to be called whiners or effeminate by other asians. of all people they should understand. but i guess it's a big world. all asians can't agree or feel empathy towards each other, heck i don't agree with other asians either but there is one thing i think we should all agree on, and that is to not get pushed around to easy. There's a fine line between being a crazy violent angry nut and fighting for what you believe in.

The violence is not something we should perpetuate... i grew up fighting here and there. i've known henchmen, drug dealers, hells angels and their associates, maybe not the worse ones but there's a big drug game around town if you haven't noticed.

i try to stay away from that stuff

Anonymous

nothing irritates me more than another asian that excuses the actions of these racist pricks

I'm sorry I missed this one Obvious Li.

[size=150]Instigator, we have been tolerant of you, but threatening posters is not permitted.[/size]

instigator

Quote from: "instigator"..i think one of the problems we have in this country today......is this cultural macho bullshit that seems to permeate the "ethnic" immigrants......

now you think you know? sure there are indo gangs, flip gangs, italian gangs, etc. i thought said people should harden the fuck up. that's exactly what these guys have been pushed to do.

isn't getting all gangster and hard what you said people should do before? i think you contradicted yourself. don't you realize the reason why gangs and macho bullshit starts is because people don't want to get pushed around. so there is strength in numbers. there is money, power and protection with gangs so that is why individuals join. if more people took my stance instead of yours we wouldn't have this macho bullshit.

you should know that by now. you should know why gangs are formed.

and i hope you aren't calling me ethnic immigrant getting all macho? but that's exactly what many don't want but are pushed to do sometimes.

as i said, i wanted to live a nicer life. but that's not how it turned out.

maybe it was my blue collar bad ass neighborhood, maybe it was the hateful racist shit i read written by others on the internet.

you don't seem to have the ability to realize people grow up differently and their experiences shape who they are.

you came to a shortsighted conclusion that i'm an effeminate whiner and i resent that.

i know people that have killed and been killed. i dont need that macho bullshit, i dont need shitheads like you telling me what they think i am.

you dont know shit

Anonymous

now you think you know? sure there are indo gangs, flip gangs, italian gangs, etc. i thought said people should harden the fuck up. that's exactly what these guys have been pushed to do.

isn't getting all gangster and hard what you said people should do before? i think you contradicted yourself. don't you realize the reason why gangs and macho bullshit starts is because people don't want to get pushed around. so there is strength in numbers. there is money, power and protection with gangs so that is why individuals join. if more people took my stance instead of yours we wouldn't have this macho bullshit.

you should know that by now. you should know why gangs are formed.

and i hope you aren't calling me ethnic immigrant getting all macho? but that's exactly what many don't want but are pushed to do sometimes.

as i said, i wanted to live a nicer life. but that's not how it turned out.

maybe it was my blue collar bad ass neighborhood, maybe it was the hateful racist shit i read written by others on the internet.

you don't seem to have the ability to realize people grow up differently and their experiences shape who they are.

you came to a shortsighted conclusion that i'm an effeminate whiner and i resent that.

i know people that have killed and been killed. i dont need that macho bullshit, i dont need shitheads like you telling me what they think i am.

you dont know shit

Did you write something racist about Filipinos and mixed race people? How about Africans?