The best topic

Replies: 10605
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:36:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Is it normal for americans to still have that regular landline phone in their home?

I don't have one. My girlfriend doesn't have one in her condo. My parents have a landline though. My dad is almost eighty by the way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Is it normal for americans to still have that regular landline phone in their home?

No landline in our home.

Blazor

I want to go back to having one. I dont like the idea of receiving all that radiation when I talk on a cell phone. I HATE talking on the phone these days.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

We have a landline.

Anonymous

We have a landline you young whipper snapper.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

Come sit on old Herman's knee and drink some barrel wash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Velvet"

Come sit on old Herman's knee and drink some barrel wash.

:001_rolleyes:

Blazor

Damn it Herman, I done told you I would take one for the team. I'll sit on your damn knee!!! Aint no one else gonna sit on that thing lol. No touchy though!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Damn it Herman, I done told you I would take one for the team. I'll sit on your damn knee!!! Aint no one else gonna sit on that thing lol. No touchy though!

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Damn it Herman, I done told you I would take one for the team. I'll sit on your damn knee!!! Aint no one else gonna sit on that thing lol. No touchy though!

ac_wot

Anonymous

But, can you shine a shitter?

Blazor

I do once a week  :laugh:

Was trying to unclog it yesterday, only to find the communal septic tank is full  :sad:

They coming to empty it today.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Was trying to unclog it yesterday, only to find the communal septic tank is full  :sad:

Do you live in a rural area?

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Do you live in a rural area?

Sort of yeah, a mobile home park.