The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Traffic is noticeably busier now that the school year has started.

Frood

I'm falling in love with a daily salad. I've lost 2 kilos in under 2 weeks by substituting lunch sandwiches with fresh salads.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"My mom's cat used to piss on her while she was sleeping.
my mom's cats did the same thing to her.  I always figured it's because my mom is such a raging drunk, she very often neglects to clean their litter boxes in between her drink/sleep/drink cycles and they are desperately trying to inform her. Or revolt. Either way....they only did it to her lol.

Annie

We clean the boxes twice a day every day and whenever someone poops in it. She's always occasionally done stupid stuff like this. I think she has brain damage or something from before we rescued her from an abusive home. For that reason we decided to give her a chance because it's not really her fault.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"We clean the boxes twice a day every day and whenever someone poops in it. She's always occasionally done stupid stuff like this. I think she has brain damage or something from before we rescued her from an abusive home. For that reason we decided to give her a chance because it's not really her fault.

She's got cat dementia Annie.

BYW, our kitty is working out just fine now. She's very affectionate with us now.

Annie

Ya, I'm sure she has dementia. She's at her dish far too often after feeding her. She gets mostly soft food now because many of her teeth have fallen out. It's like she forgets she just ate.  Our old male kitty is basically blind with cataracts and moves quite slow and has trouble climbing stairs and jumping onto the bed. We relocated his littler box downstairs and has a kitty ladder to help him get onto the bed.  Our male 5 year old guides him around the house sometimes when he's about to walk into something. It's actually pretty cute. Old boy has dementia too I'm sure of it. He's bitten me a couple times when he didn't see my hand coming in to pet him.  SPCA refuses to put them down because other than that they're healthy.  So for time being they are comfortable with us in a loving home.  I just finished shampooing the carpets and around their boxes. Place smells nice and fresh again  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ya, I'm sure she has dementia. She's at her dish far too often after feeding her. She gets mostly soft food now because many of her teeth have fallen out. It's like she forgets she just ate.  Our old male kitty is basically blind with cataracts and moves quite slow and has trouble climbing stairs and jumping onto the bed. We relocated his littler box downstairs and has a kitty ladder to help him get onto the bed.  Our male 5 year old guides him around the house sometimes when he's about to walk into something. It's actually pretty cute. Old boy has dementia too I'm sure of it. He's bitten me a couple times when he didn't see my hand coming in to pet him.  SPCA refuses to put them down because other than that they're healthy.  So for time being they are comfortable with us in a loving home.  I just finished shampooing the carpets and around their boxes. Place smells nice and fresh again  ac_smile

You have two old cats??

Annie

I do, Roger is 20 and Patches is 18.  I rescued Roger from 3 coyotes one night. He was a stray who would come around the back of our building. One neighbor fed him during the day and I'd feed him at night. One night he came to be fed and 3 coyotes were circling him. I got in between and grabbed him. He never let anyone even pet him let alone pick him up. But that nigh he knew it was either I grab him or he gets eaten.  He jumped onto our 2nd floor balcony every night ever since. The last 6 years he's been indoor only because of his age.  Patches is 18 and we rescued her from an abusive home. I convinced the lady to give her to my son (he was 5 at the time) She was 9 months old. Her kids and her neighbor kids used to literally torture her.  She's been indoor only most her life. We had them both fixed, shots, tattooed etc.

keeper

I had my eye Surgery Sept 16th, Fuck is my eye sore :blackeye:

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"I had my eye Surgery Sept 16th, Fuck is my eye sore :blackeye:

Sending you wishes for a speedy recovery. acc_hugz
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"I had my eye Surgery Sept 16th, Fuck is my eye sore :blackeye:

No good, Keeps.

My best wishes for your eye's recovery.

(Is it brown or blue).  :001_tongue:

:6:

(seriously though, hope you're feeling better soon)
Blahhhhhh...

Annie

Keep is now a pirate! Get better soon  acc_hugz

@realAzhyaAryola

That's a serious surgery. Get well soon, Keeper.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

priscilla1961

My daughter make write the signature.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]