The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

woof woof woof bow wow wow
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"woof woof woof bow wow wow

Shen Li would eat that too. :laugh3:

Annie

I'm in the process of washing my entire bedding and pj's. My female cat pissed all over my bed during the night. I had a super looong shower to make sure I got all the piss off. I'm sooo mad, good thing she's staying away from me, I sooo do not want to cuddle her right now  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I'm in the process of washing my entire bedding and pj's. My female cat pissed all over my bed during the night. I had a super looong shower to make sure I got all the piss off. I'm sooo mad, good thing she's staying away from me, I sooo do not want to cuddle her right now  acc_angry

If I had a cat that did that, it would be flying out the window of my pick up. I'd make sure I was doing at least 140 at the time.

Annie

Ohh I know that if I had given her away, most people would have tossed her out. She's 18 years old and neurotic to say the least. Ever since we got her at 9 months old, she's done stupid weird things once in awhile. From pissing in the deep freeze while I'm cleaning it to pooping in her food dish. She is fully litter trained and uses her box but when she's upset from not getting total undivided attention when she wants it, she will show her displeasure by peeing on your shoes, bed, chair, bag on the floor or she'll take a great big shit right next to my computer chair while I'm on it. It's always right after I don't let her climb on me. Lately she's been pawing my hair and trying to sit on my face.  She's perfectly healthy with mild hearing and eyesight loss and she's not aggressive or violent. She was abused before we got her so who knows what's going  on inside her brain.  The SPCA refuse to put her down and I don't have the heart to take her to the pound for her to sit in a cage alone and cry.  That's another thing she does, she'll cry and howl like crazy when someone isn't in the room with her.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Frood

I would urinate on the cat. Pissbacks are a bitch.
Blahhhhhh...

Annie

I can't even give her away and she's super cute and petite and loving....and pisses on things when she's upset....Why won't anyone take her???? lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I can't even give her away and she's super cute and petite and loving....and pisses on things when she's upset....Why won't anyone take her???? lol

Pissing on things is a deal breaker.

Annie

Ya but she's so cute! Her piss and shit...not so much. Hubby nicknamed her "Little Miss Poo Machine" lol

RW

My mom's cat used to piss on her while she was sleeping.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

It's always a blast waking up in a bed soaked in cat pee! She did it twice during the night. Right after I changed all the bedding she hopped up and did it again! Fuckryingoutloud!

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"It's always a blast waking up in a bed soaked in cat pee! She did it twice during the night. Right after I changed all the bedding she hopped up and did it again! Fuckryingoutloud!

Annie, I heard something about this from an old girlfriend i had. She too had a cat which did this 3 or 4 times she ended up having to keep her bedroom door closed. About 2 weeks later she found the cat dead in the laundry basket, you should google this, it has something to do with a "house" cat that does not go outside looking for a place to rest and pass away.

I hope im wrong ac_crying

Annie

She's been doing this for years. I know one day she will expire, not sure how long cats can actually live. She's indoor only so who knows? She's already like 18.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"It's always a blast waking up in a bed soaked in cat pee! She did it twice during the night. Right after I changed all the bedding she hopped up and did it again! Fuckryingoutloud!

Oh my GrAnnie.

Annie

Rice is great when you're hungry and you want two thousand of something.... Mitch Hedberg