Replies: 8467
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:50:18 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"That Dickhead Diana troll is a retard. I'm an atheist/agnostic, but Fash blew a hole in that delusional idiot's argument. DD has the IQ of a fence post and the social skills to match. Can't we cage that fucking moron in with oddstain? Dickhead Diana is a mental case that is not worth Fash or anyone else's time.

Take it easy Shen,

Dinky is 3 times the poster Mel, RDL, OD is

What has he got you all riled up about?

PM me if you don't want to talk about it here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"That Dickhead Diana troll is a retard. I'm an atheist/agnostic, but Fash blew a hole in that delusional idiot's argument. DD has the IQ of a fence post and the social skills to match. Can't we cage that fucking moron in with oddstain? Dickhead Diana is a mental case that is not worth Fash or anyone else's time.

Take it easy Shen,

Dinky is 3 times the poster Mel, RDL, OD is

What has he got you all riled up about?

PM me if you don't want to talk about it here.

I think you give that DD guy more credit than he deserves. I see him as an idiotic troll and nothing more.

keeper

You didn't answer my question though

How's he picking on my sweet Shen

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"You didn't answer my question though

How's he picking on my sweet Shen

As I said, Dickhead Diana is a moron and a troll and nothing more. However, I've calmed down a bit. No more death threats from me.

RW

Death threat away in the flame sub :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Come at me like a spider monkey all hopped up on Mountain Dew in the flame war section, Shen. I've been watching Kill Bill. I know all your lady dragon moves. :)
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Kill Bill meets Talladega Nights.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Let the spring rolls and corn bread fly!  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Come at me like a spider monkey all hopped up on Mountain Dew in the flame war section, Shen. I've been watching Kill Bill. I know all your lady dragon moves. :)

Whatever troll. Flame wars are for old white guys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Come at me like a spider monkey all hopped up on Mountain Dew in the flame war section, Shen. I've been watching Kill Bill. I know all your lady dragon moves. :)

Whatever troll. Flame wars are for old white guys.

I believe Dinky Diana is who she says she is.

Frood

Thank you, Fash. It's very kind of you.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Thank you, Fash. It's very kind of you.

Shen Li gets miserable sometimes for no good reason..

The long term posters know this all too well.

RW

I chalk it up to living in Alberta.  She'd be happier in BC where she can be closer to David Suzuki and the Tides Foundation HQ.

Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I chalk it up to living in Alberta.  She'd be happier in BC where she can be closer to David Suzuki and the Tides Foundation HQ.

Haha

Life in our provincial capital will do that.

RW

I once picked a lock with a credit card.
Beware of Gaslighters!