The best topic

Replies: 8470
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:10:06 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Thin laminated ID cards work better.

With steady and delicate pressure, they work. Get too heavy handed and they crumble. :)
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Thin laminated ID cards work better.

With steady and delicate pressure, they work. Get too heavy handed and they crumble. :)

I used my Bay points card.  I was gobsmacked when it actually worked.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I think my garden is already done for the year.

Anonymous

I get ready to hang a new door for one of my tool sheds and while searching everywhere I can think of for my cordless drill, I remember I lent it to someone who won't be back home for a few days.

Frood

They didn't go to a Sexpo Convention did they? You may need to wash your tool when you get it back.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They didn't go to a Sexpo Convention did they? You may need to wash your tool when you get it back.

That's how my reciprocating saw met its maker.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I set off some amazing fireworks this past holiday weekend. It's amazing the explosions you get when you pay off and cancel 2 company credit cards. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They didn't go to a Sexpo Convention did they? You may need to wash your tool when you get it back.

They told me they were visiting relatives. Shit, I hope they aren't lying. :shock:

keeper

Ita 2am and im lonely ac_crying

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Ita 2am and im lonely ac_crying

Ahhhh Keeper.

RW

Using an educational communication app, my son Rick Rolled his entire class today.

">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I cooked a lab roast which our youngest decimated while pushing the fat to the side of her plate until her plate was unable to be picked up or navigated.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I cooked a lab roast which our youngest decimated while pushing the fat to the side of her plate until her plate was unable to be picked up or navigated.

A lab roast Dinky Diana?

ac_wot

You meant a lamb roast didn't you?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I cooked a lab roast which our youngest decimated while pushing the fat to the side of her plate until her plate was unable to be picked up or navigated.

A lab roast Dinky Diana?

ac_wot

You meant a lamb roast didn't you?

Shen Li ate the lab roast. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!