The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

8 more slaughtered in the US.

Started by Bricktop, August 10, 2015, 07:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

By an African American.

With a history of violence.

With a gun.

asal

Make a subforum to keep track:  Each time a gun is used in mass shootings.  Each time one is successfully used to defend (and they post a story).  If we kept track with a graph - that'd be interesting.  Include the country where the story occurred.  The statistics already exist - but, it'd be a practical way to comment on these stories.

When I worked up north a bear attacked and killed people at Liard hotsprings.  An American had a gun nearby and shot the bear (there were two (2) bears).  It was unusual behaviour for bears - those two (2) bears had something wrong with them.  They weren't grizzlies - I think they were black bears.

http://www.readersdigest.ca/magazine/rogue-bear-rampage/#GtUmYQSYP0ufxFEm.97">//http://www.readersdigest.ca/magazine/rogue-bear-rampage/#GtUmYQSYP0ufxFEm.97

Bricktop

Really? Wow? Why don't we all carry guns, then. Just in case.

asal

Just in case of bears at hotsprings?

I think that's the argument.  We need guns to defend ourselves.

Bricktop

Right.

So we should all carry guns, right? Just to be clear.

asal

When visiting hotsprings in Northern BC make sure there is an American nearby with a gun.  Always.

Bricktop

You are ducking the question.

Should we all carry guns?

Opie Kindred

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You are ducking the question.

No. We should all carry a Playstation and the latest version of Modern Warfare so that we can follow in your footsteps and channel our violent and psychotic tendencies in a harmless yet satisfying manner. Headshots FTW.   :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"

No. We should all carry a Playstation and the latest version of Modern Warfare so that we can follow in your footsteps and channel our violent and psychotic tendencies in a harmless yet satisfying manner. Headshots FTW.

Hello Opie Kindred, it's so nice to see you here again.

ac_hithere

Bricktop

No. We should all carry a Playstation and the latest version of Modern Warfare so that we can follow in your footsteps and channel our violent and psychotic tendencies in a harmless yet satisfying manner. Headshots FTW.   :thumbup:

Things a bit slow at Memebee? The BF clan not working out for you? Still lack testicular fortitude?

How's that pretty brother of yours?

Opie Kindred

Quote from: "Fashionista"... Hello Opie Kindred, it's so nice to see you here again.

ac_hithere

Hello Fashionista.  ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"... Hello Opie Kindred, it's so nice to see you here again.

ac_hithere

Hello Fashionista.  ac_hithere

ac_smile

asal

Ordinary people should not carry guns.

Bricktop

Ah. So, how to distinguish between "ordinary" and...er..."extraordinary"?

By the way, if that American was carrying a firearm in Canada, would he not be breaking the law.

I'm pretty sure firearms licences and permits do not cross international borders.

cc

QuoteNo. We should all carry a Playstation and the latest version of Modern Warfare so that we can follow in your footsteps and channel our violent and psychotic tendencies in a harmless yet satisfying manner. Headshots FTW.

Hi Opie!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell