Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My labia hurts like a bitch.

Started by Frood, August 20, 2015, 12:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I'm stretching with stainless steel nails from 2.4mm to 3.2mm and all of them have been fine bar one painful hole towards the upper top area.

Any of you stretch up your pink piercings and do you have any tips for getting the job done quickly without too much pain? I can't prescribe myself a topical or script and I don't want to consult with someone who might know me.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

My mate doesn't want any other studs anywhere near my labia

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"My mate doesn't want any other studs anywhere near my labia

ac_smile

:laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Um, yeah? Have you got a problem with labias, buster?

Uh no SIR I don't  :sneaky2:

Frood

ac_biggrin

You're never going to hear my real voice in Skype, Keeps. Just get over it.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm stretching with stainless steel nails from 2.4mm to 3.2mm and all of them have been fine bar one painful hole towards the upper top area.

Any of you stretch up your pink piercings and do you have any tips for getting the job done quickly without too much pain? I can't prescribe myself a topical or script and I don't want to consult with someone who might know me.

Just out of curiosity; why would you want to stretch you labia? I always thought that trying to create what is crudely known as "piss flaps" or "mud flaps" was undesirable.

But I guess if you want to look like a butcher shop with the doors open, then by all means, knock yourself out.  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_biggrin

Holy shit, it just hit me!!

Your transgender!!

Dinky(guy) Dianna(girl) ac_drinks

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm stretching with stainless steel nails from 2.4mm to 3.2mm and all of them have been fine bar one painful hole towards the upper top area.

Just out of curiosity; why would you want to stretch you labia? I always thought that trying to create what is crudely known as "piss flaps" or "mud flaps" was undesirable.

But I guess if you want to look like a butcher shop with the doors open, then by all means, knock yourself out.  :nea:

:laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

You've been away.

Our new resident monkey likes to pretend he's a female.

He's a male...he lives in Melbourne, and is a chronic troll. Doesn't seem to know the right place from the wrong place. If he keeps this up, he's going to be outed.

RW

Sorry hon.  I truss mine up like a turkey with ribbon and rings.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

The closest Dinky has been to a vaginal piercing is when he was born.

Frood

It's not stretching the labia but rather the piercings on the labia and only in quite small increments. It makes sex even more pleasurable. I'm quite petite for my age so I wouldn't know anything about the butcher shop works you've mentioned.

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_biggrin

Holy shit, it just hit me!!

Your transgender!!

Dinky(guy) Dianna(girl) ac_drinks

No pulling the wool over your eyes, GI Slow.  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

You've been away.

Our new resident monkey likes to pretend he's a female.

He's a male...he lives in Melbourne, and is a chronic troll. Doesn't seem to know the right place from the wrong place. If he keeps this up, he's going to be outed.

Your rampant paranoia is flaring up again, Spectre. You may need to see a healthcare professional about MAOIs and whether they're right for you.  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "SPECTRE"The closest Dinky has been to a vaginal piercing is when he was born.

Check your adult nappy. You seem to be leaking all over the place.  :icon_wink:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I'm a bit confused.  Are you stretching out your labia or are you stretching the holes the piercings are in?  I'm also wondering how labia piercings enhance sexual pleasure.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview