Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You call your testicles a labia?  :shock:

You're one weird fellow, Keeps.

Uh NO!! :mad:

This is about you not me.

Focus!! :oeudC:

Then why are you comparing my labia to testicles, Keeps?

Focus on that and get back to me!  ac_biggrin

[size=150]MEN DONT HAVE LABIA'S[/size]

Nice try, Keeps  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Right!  You said that.

Labia majora or minora?

Majora

Okay I don't want to come right out and call bullshit because that wouldn't be nice but something doesn't sound right. It's my understanding that there is little or no enhancement in sexual pleasure when you pierce the majora. From what I've read and have been told by women who are pierced in that location, most of the pleasure derived from piercing the labia majora is visual, much like piercing your ears.

I could be wrong but I cannot see how piercing what amounts to the vaginal cleft can act as a sexual enhancement. It's my understanding that the majora is made up of mostly areolar and adipose tissue.  

But I'm not a doctor like you, I'm just your basic fat dumb American.  ac_dunno  

So to clear this up, I'm going to go ahead and call for pics of your current piercings so we can discuss this a little better.  ac_biggrin

Nice try, Renee!  ac_smile

Quote from: "RW"

Labia majora or minora?

Majora

Where's the sexual pleasure in majora piercings?  I don't get it.

(Sorry Renee, I didn't read this page before I replied.)

Renee and RW,

Majora piercings aren't as pleasure inducing as minora but I didn't want that level of increased sensitivity all of the time. Majora piercings done in multiples are a more generalized and manageable sensual effect. I have 8 of them spread out evenly.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Labia majora or minora?

Majora

Okay I don't want to come right out and call bullshit because that wouldn't be nice but something doesn't sound right. It's my understanding that there is little or no enhancement in sexual pleasure when you pierce the majora. From what I've read and have been told by women who are pierced in that location, most of the pleasure derived from piercing the labia majora is visual, much like piercing your ears.

I could be wrong but I cannot see how piercing what amounts to the vaginal cleft can act as a sexual enhancement. It's my understanding that the majora is made up of mostly areolar and adipose tissue.  

So to clear this up, I'm going to go ahead and call for pics of your current piercings so we can discuss this a little better.  ac_biggrin

Labia majora or minora?

Majora

Renee and RW,

Majora piercings aren't as pleasure inducing as minora but I didn't want that level of increased sensitivity all of the time. Majora piercings done in multiples are a more generalized and manageable sensual effect. I have 8 of them spread out evenly.

Does the weight of the piercings make your lips sag at all?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Labia majora or minora?

Majora

Labia majora or minora?

Majora

Renee and RW,

Does the weight of the piercings make your lips sag at all?

3.2mm barbells weigh virtually nothing. The only heavy thing about them is when you go to stretch up an increment and the flesh has to adjust and relax with the pressure.

To put it in context, people get pierced and stretch between .8mm and 12mm. .8mm is about a sewing needle's worth but a 12mm is about the size of a decent pistol round casing. People go over 12mm, but that's custom shit and way over the top for me.

I've gone a quarter of the span and don't intend to go any further. They suit my fanny just fine. (Hi, Keeps!)  ac_dance
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

I almost think Ding Ding believes her/his own bullshit. It's quite fascinating actually. It's funny but I never seem to tire of watching naked trolls dance when they get caught with the curtains open.

Most piercing professionals and medical personnel will tell you that piercing the outer labia has no effect on sexual sensitivity other than a possible "psychological" effect. A real woman would know this. I think the "doctor" may have failed anatomy in more ways than just in the classroom.

Piercing the outer labia and then claiming increased sexual pleasure is like say that piercing your ears gives you better hearing.  :nea:

But bullshitters love to bullshit so stand by for not so dinky truck loads of it. :laugh3:

RW

Now what do you know about what sexual pleasure can come from a labia?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"Now what do you know about what sexual pleasure can come from a labia?

It's called intimately knowing more than a few women who have have had all sorts of vaginal piercings. And I might add that I have a rather talented tongue that has learned a lot over the years. Also I can READ and understand the physical anatomy of the human body; unlike the good "doctor". :001_rolleyes:

Do some research and see if I'm right. But since you have already questioned the validity of Dinky's claim, I suspect you don't have to.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Now what do you know about what sexual pleasure can come from a labia?

Former US Marines know all about what makes a pussy tick, they were indoctrinated in it.
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Former US Marines know all about what makes a pussy tick, they were indoctrinated in it.

Troll partially unmasked is twisting in the breeze.  :laugh3:

Got anymore whoppers for our entertainment?

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"

It's called intimately knowing more than a few women who have have had all sorts of vaginal piercings. And I might add that I have a rather talented tongue that has learned a lot over the years. Also I can READ and understand the physical anatomy of the human body; unlike the good "doctor". :001_rolleyes:

Do some research and see if I'm right. But since you have already questioned the validity of Dinky's claim, I suspect you don't have to.

Women generally don't ask questions they don't already know the answers to.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Women generally don't ask questions they don't already know the answers to.

First rule of cross examination. Always know the answer before you ask the question. :thumbup:

Frood

Pointing out that you're not a particularly intelligent individual based on your life choices implies that I'm actually the one twisting?  ac_toofunny

On such topic matters, you'd twist your head off if your neck wasn't attached to it.
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Pointing out that you're not a particularly intelligent individual based on your life choices implies that I'm actually the one twisting?  ac_toofunny

On such topic matters, you'd twist your head off if your neck wasn't attached to it.

Is that all you got you phony cunt? But since this if not the flame forum and you have sufficiently embarrassed yourself with this failed charade, I will just leave it here.  :laugh3:

Feel free to continue with the act, don't let me stand in your way.

Frood

Is that all you got you phony cunt? But since this if not the flame forum and you have sufficiently embarrassed yourself with this failed charade, I will just leave it hear.  :laugh3:

Feel free to continue with the act, don't let me stand in your way.

I agree that this conversation should be taken to the flame war section too. I don't however have any allusions about who started it, stayed on it, and is continuing to pretend otherwise. Mirrors most of the actions of the US Military, now doesn't it.  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview