The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

My labia hurts like a bitch.

Started by Frood, August 20, 2015, 12:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"Now what do you know about what sexual pleasure can come from a labia?

Former US Marines know all about what makes a pussy tick, they were indoctrinated in it.

Troll partially unmasked is twisting in the breeze.  :laugh3:

Got anymore whoppers for our entertainment?

Pointing out that you're not a particularly intelligent individual based on your life choices implies that I'm actually the one twisting?  ac_toofunny

On such topic matters, you'd twist your head off if your neck wasn't attached to it.

On the other hand, how would you characterise someone who creates a female alter (wow...that must have taken some intellect) and then spout a load of bullshit for purposes that seem somewhat obscure.

Son, the days of Brawl Hall are over. Hiding behind alters was never particularly clever in the first place, which is OK, because neither were you.

Why you feel the need to troll this place, only you can tell. If you find yourself humorous, entertaining, provocative or stimulating, you're not really plugged into the sentiment of the masses. If you persist, I will be compelled to disclose who you are...including your real name. Now, nobody wants this place to sink to that level, but when you're busted and can't move out of your character, you may need some incentive.

keeper

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You call your testicles a labia?  :shock:

You're one weird fellow, Keeps.

Uh NO!! :mad:

This is about you not me.

Focus!! :oeudC:

Then why are you comparing my labia to testicles, Keeps?

Focus on that and get back to me!  ac_biggrin

[size=150]MEN DONT HAVE LABIA'S[/size]

Nice try, Keeps  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Right!  You said that.

Labia majora or minora?

Majora

Okay I don't want to come right out and call bullshit because that wouldn't be nice but something doesn't sound right. It's my understanding that there is little or no enhancement in sexual pleasure when you pierce the majora. From what I've read and have been told by women who are pierced in that location, most of the pleasure derived from piercing the labia majora is visual, much like piercing your ears.

I could be wrong but I cannot see how piercing what amounts to the vaginal cleft can act as a sexual enhancement. It's my understanding that the majora is made up of mostly areolar and adipose tissue.  

But I'm not a doctor like you, I'm just your basic fat dumb American.  ac_dunno  

So to clear this up, I'm going to go ahead and call for pics of your current piercings so we can discuss this a little better.  ac_biggrin

Nice try, Renee!  ac_smile

Quote from: "RW"

Labia majora or minora?

Majora

Where's the sexual pleasure in majora piercings?  I don't get it.

(Sorry Renee, I didn't read this page before I replied.)

Renee and RW,

Majora piercings aren't as pleasure inducing as minora but I didn't want that level of increased sensitivity all of the time. Majora piercings done in multiples are a more generalized and manageable sensual effect. I have 8 of them spread out evenly.

Does the weight of the piercings make your lips sag at all?

lol @ saggy lips  :laugh3:

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"Now what do you know about what sexual pleasure can come from a labia?

Former US Marines know all about what makes a pussy tick, they were indoctrinated in it.

Troll partially unmasked is twisting in the breeze.  :laugh3:

Got anymore whoppers for our entertainment?

Pointing out that you're not a particularly intelligent individual based on your life choices implies that I'm actually the one twisting?  ac_toofunny

On such topic matters, you'd twist your head off if your neck wasn't attached to it.

On the other hand, how would you characterise someone who creates a female alter (wow...that must have taken some intellect) and then spout a load of bullshit for purposes that seem somewhat obscure.

Son, the days of Brawl Hall are over. Hiding behind alters was never particularly clever in the first place, which is OK, because neither were you.

Why you feel the need to troll this place, only you can tell. If you find yourself humorous, entertaining, provocative or stimulating, you're not really plugged into the sentiment of the masses. If you persist, I will be compelled to disclose who you are...including your real name. Now, nobody wants this place to sink to that level, but when you're busted and can't move out of your character, you may need some incentive.

If I persist? ac_toofunny

Have you had some sort of blunt force trauma to the head lately or are your crazy eyes making you see things which don't exist?

I'm not your son and if you persist in this paranoia, I must insist that you eat your own ass out with a soup ladle and steak knife.

lol @ saggy lips  :laugh3:

Quiet, you.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

[size=150]MEN DONT HAVE LABIA'S[/size]

Nice try, Keeps  ac_biggrin

Labia majora or minora?

Majora

Okay I don't want to come right out and call bullshit because that wouldn't be nice but something doesn't sound right. It's my understanding that there is little or no enhancement in sexual pleasure when you pierce the majora. From what I've read and have been told by women who are pierced in that location, most of the pleasure derived from piercing the labia majora is visual, much like piercing your ears.

I could be wrong but I cannot see how piercing what amounts to the vaginal cleft can act as a sexual enhancement. It's my understanding that the majora is made up of mostly areolar and adipose tissue.  

But I'm not a doctor like you, I'm just your basic fat dumb American.  ac_dunno  

So to clear this up, I'm going to go ahead and call for pics of your current piercings so we can discuss this a little better.  ac_biggrin

Nice try, Renee!  ac_smile

So does this mean we aren't getting any pics?   :mad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

:laugh3: Affirmative.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I'm not. My stretchings have adjusted quite nicely and now I can easily slide the steel in and out without any pain whatsoever.

I'm thinking maybe 4mm in another 3-6 months.   :yahoo:
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm not. My stretchings have adjusted quite nicely and now I can easily slide the steel in and out without any pain whatsoever.

Hey good for you. Once you reach the next level of stretching, you'll be able to say the following to Spectre and Wulfie and actually mean it.  ac_biggrin

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/56117999.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm not. My stretchings have adjusted quite nicely and now I can easily slide the steel in and out without any pain whatsoever.

Hey good for you. Once you reach the next level of stretching, you'll be able to say the following to Spectre and Wulfie and actually mean it.  ac_biggrin

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/56117999.jpg">

:roll:

G'day mate.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

@realAzhyaAryola

I have no idea what this is about nor can I imagine what it looks like. I'm old fashioned. I like things left just as they are.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Its about a former Brawl Haller trolling. He seems to have missed the memo that we've all moved on, and that there are still remnant forums where he can do this sort of thing without looking like an utter retard.

This, sadly, is not one of them.

Not that looking like a retard is a new experience for him.

Frood

ac_toofunny

You're like the git who keeps on giving, Mr. Paranoid. You don't even have the good sense to take a step back and look at how mentally ill you appear when you're on these little wild eyed tangents of yours.

With any luck, your family won't have to deal with it in another 5-7 years when they ship you off to an aged care home which specializes in delusional sorts.

You realize they've in all likelihood discussed the plan behind your back for years, don't you?  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview