The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

My labia hurts like a bitch.

Started by Frood, August 20, 2015, 12:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_toofunny

You're like the git who keeps on giving, Mr. Paranoid. You don't even have the good sense to take a step back and look at how mentally ill you appear when you're on these little wild eyed tangents of yours.

With any luck, your family won't have to deal with it in another 5-7 years when they ship you off to an aged care home which specializes in delusional sorts.

You realize they've in all likelihood discussed the plan behind your back for years, don't you?  ac_smile

Do you have any idea what you're talking about, because I, and the other members here sure as fuck don't.

If a refrigerator was chained to your ankles, and you were thrown from a boat somewhere in the Indian Ocean, your last statement before succumbing to the depths would be "I'm not drowning...I'm not dro....".

Now, normally I admire those who fully commit to their goals in life, but in your case, the goal posts were taken down shortly after your arrival but you're still trying to thread one through.

When a troll has run its course, the wise man removes the costume, takes off the makeup, and behaves somewhat normally. Now, we know from history that you and normal are like ISIS and compassion...utterly incompatible...but you need to be aware that your constant denials really do make you look utterly ridiculous.

Of course, you MIGHT have come by an image from Brawl Hall on the black market, and thought it would be fun to distribute it as some rather fatuous attempt to embarrass me...although I cannot see how it would...but we both know that is far from likely.

What amuses me most is that despite Brawl Halls demolition and removal from the face of the internet some years ago, you have chosen to retain remnants of the past in your secret folder. That, my old china, is a sign of a very serious obsession with a very sordid past.

Now, you've been gobbing on about how you've got more embarrassing material, and even that you've pulled the gender switch troll before, so how about you grow a pair and show us what you got.

Out here. In the forum. We're all friends here. Show the world your cache of humiliation and triumph.

Lets go, Freud. Mano e mano.

ac_lmfao

You really have lost the plot, old man. Get that examined.

Yet you duck and weave like a bitch.

Where's the pics? The video?

C'mon boy...put up, or STFU.

Frood

I haven't the foggiest idea what you're on about or what you're on but you're acting like a delusional creepy old man.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

He's not known around these parts for being delusional or creepy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"He's not known around these parts for being delusional or creepy.

He might check himself before he is.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I haven't the foggiest idea what you're on about or what you're on but you're acting like a delusional creepy old man.

But you do, twinky...you do.

keeper

Quote from: "RW"He's not known around these parts for being delusional or creepy.

Ya!! im the creepy one

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Yeah and I'm metaphorically going to put my foot up yer arse!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview