The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

My labia hurts like a bitch.

Started by Frood, August 20, 2015, 12:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I pounded my labia last night with a meat tenderizer.  Now it looks like a canoe full of moose meat.

Does anyone know of way that I can enjoy a meat mallet without the unwanted side effects?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I pounded my labia last night with a meat tenderizer.  Now it looks like a canoe full of moose meat.

Does anyone know of way that I can enjoy a meat mallet without the unwanted side effects?

:2r4ml1j_th: What are you on today?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Thank God because I thought it might be acid.

"Moose Meat" :MG_216:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm stretching with stainless steel nails from 2.4mm to 3.2mm and all of them have been fine bar one painful hole towards the upper top area.

Any of you stretch up your pink piercings and do you have any tips for getting the job done quickly without too much pain? I can't prescribe myself a topical or script and I don't want to consult with someone who might know me.

BTW Dinky, does your vagina ever get dry and itchy?

Renee

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm stretching with stainless steel nails from 2.4mm to 3.2mm and all of them have been fine bar one painful hole towards the upper top area.

Any of you stretch up your pink piercings and do you have any tips for getting the job done quickly without too much pain? I can't prescribe myself a topical or script and I don't want to consult with someone who might know me.

BTW Dinky, does your vagina ever get dry and itchy?

Why; do you want to scratch it for her?  :sneaky2:

Careful, you might be in for a nasty surprise. ac_biggrin

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_toofunny

You're like the git who keeps on giving, Mr. Paranoid. You don't even have the good sense to take a step back and look at how mentally ill you appear when you're on these little wild eyed tangents of yours.

With any luck, your family won't have to deal with it in another 5-7 years when they ship you off to an aged care home which specializes in delusional sorts.

You realize they've in all likelihood discussed the plan behind your back for years, don't you?  ac_smile

Do you have any idea what you're talking about, because I, and the other members here sure as fuck don't.

If a refrigerator was chained to your ankles, and you were thrown from a boat somewhere in the Indian Ocean, your last statement before succumbing to the depths would be "I'm not drowning...I'm not dro....".

Now, normally I admire those who fully commit to their goals in life, but in your case, the goal posts were taken down shortly after your arrival but you're still trying to thread one through.

When a troll has run its course, the wise man removes the costume, takes off the makeup, and behaves somewhat normally. Now, we know from history that you and normal are like ISIS and compassion...utterly incompatible...but you need to be aware that your constant denials really do make you look utterly ridiculous.

Of course, you MIGHT have come by an image from Brawl Hall on the black market, and thought it would be fun to distribute it as some rather fatuous attempt to embarrass me...although I cannot see how it would...but we both know that is far from likely.

What amuses me most is that despite Brawl Halls demolition and removal from the face of the internet some years ago, you have chosen to retain remnants of the past in your secret folder. That, my old china, is a sign of a very serious obsession with a very sordid past.

Now, you've been gobbing on about how you've got more embarrassing material, and even that you've pulled the gender switch troll before, so how about you grow a pair and show us what you got.

Out here. In the forum. We're all friends here. Show the world your cache of humiliation and triumph.

Lets go, Freud. Mano e mano.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_toofunny

You're like the git who keeps on giving, Mr. Paranoid. You don't even have the good sense to take a step back and look at how mentally ill you appear when you're on these little wild eyed tangents of yours.

With any luck, your family won't have to deal with it in another 5-7 years when they ship you off to an aged care home which specializes in delusional sorts.

You realize they've in all likelihood discussed the plan behind your back for years, don't you?  ac_smile

Do you have any idea what you're talking about, because I, and the other members here sure as fuck don't.

If a refrigerator was chained to your ankles, and you were thrown from a boat somewhere in the Indian Ocean, your last statement before succumbing to the depths would be "I'm not drowning...I'm not dro....".

Now, normally I admire those who fully commit to their goals in life, but in your case, the goal posts were taken down shortly after your arrival but you're still trying to thread one through.

When a troll has run its course, the wise man removes the costume, takes off the makeup, and behaves somewhat normally. Now, we know from history that you and normal are like ISIS and compassion...utterly incompatible...but you need to be aware that your constant denials really do make you look utterly ridiculous.

Of course, you MIGHT have come by an image from Brawl Hall on the black market, and thought it would be fun to distribute it as some rather fatuous attempt to embarrass me...although I cannot see how it would...but we both know that is far from likely.

What amuses me most is that despite Brawl Halls demolition and removal from the face of the internet some years ago, you have chosen to retain remnants of the past in your secret folder. That, my old china, is a sign of a very serious obsession with a very sordid past.

Now, you've been gobbing on about how you've got more embarrassing material, and even that you've pulled the gender switch troll before, so how about you grow a pair and show us what you got.

Out here. In the forum. We're all friends here. Show the world your cache of humiliation and triumph.

Lets go, Freud. Mano e mano.

ac_lmfao

You really have lost the plot, old man. Get that examined.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

No advice for me Dinky?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Sorry I meant Dinky.  Autocorrect has been a bitch today!

See top of the page.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Sorry I meant Dinky.  Autocorrect has been a bitch today!

See top of the page.

Pull Spectre's dribbling old geezer turkey neck tautly across a wooden chopping board and mallet to your hearts content.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview