The best topic

Replies: 8494
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:11:13 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Was Just Banned Again!

Started by Mel Gibson, August 23, 2015, 03:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Cheerleader!

It wasnt even funny, Renee.. Why do you do that?

I thought it was funny. In fact I wish I thought of it.

Now STFU with your nonsensical big dick rambling. The truth is, you come from a long line of cheese eating, goat herders and nobody outside of your frozen pile of dung gives a shit. Stop trying to impress us by thumping your chest like some brain damaged gorilla.  

Move along, nothing new to see here folks; just Odi being a douche again. :laugh:

Judging by the jokes you are making, you do not think that is a decent joke.. Lame attempt.

You are being a douche yourselves..

They're not jokes, you moron.

Nobody wants to see this "me big Nordic man....me squash you" CRAP anymore. We KNOW what you are; we've all heard it at least 6,000 times. You can STOP now.

Why the he'll do you think you are stuck in hear with RDL and Mel? It's because between the sexist and racist attitude and this hairy Viking wannabe act, you have nothing to offer the community but nonsense and disruption. The only reason you are even allowed to set foot in here is because Annie (God bless her) has a kind soul and she likes to talk to you. Otherwise you would be on the outside looking in with that degenerate Edweird (AkA SMP)

So wise up you fur covered sub-human.

I just copy your thread here and answer it..

I just say that taking pills is not normal.

And I attack that slint eye when she attacks me..

Whats the problem?

I wasnt even attacking you..

I say I´m a big viking type guy because thats what I´am...

I thought you guys like repetition since I´ve heard oddstain "sweeter than fucking sugar" "I hate whites.. Effeminate white" a 1000 times over..

Odinson

I wonder if americans in general are hypocrits since Kerry accused Russia of doing the same things as USA has been doing for years.

If some1 calls me small.. I just answer it with my right measurements..

You cant start crying about repetition since you always put up the same shit... Over and over again..

People get beaten up for being less of an hypocrit asshole.

Anonymous

Now STFU with your nonsensical big dick rambling. The truth is, you come from a long line of cheese eating, goat herders and nobody outside of your frozen pile of dung gives a shit. Stop trying to impress us by thumping your chest like some brain damaged gorilla.  

Move along, nothing new to see here folks; just Odi being a douche again. :laugh:

Judging by the jokes you are making, you do not think that is a decent joke.. Lame attempt.

Nobody wants to see this "me big Nordic man....me squash you" CRAP anymore. We KNOW what you are; we've all heard it at least 6,000 times. You can STOP now.

Why the he'll do you think you are stuck in hear with RDL and Mel? It's because between the sexist and racist attitude and this hairy Viking wannabe act, you have nothing to offer the community but nonsense and disruption. The only reason you are even allowed to set foot in here is because Annie (God bless her) has a kind soul and she likes to talk to you. Otherwise you would be on the outside looking in with that degenerate Edweird (AkA SMP)

Whats the problem?

I thought you guys like repetition since I´ve heard oddstain "sweeter than fucking sugar" "I hate whites.. Effeminate white" a 1000 times over..

If you don't like what Shen Li writes don't read it or comment on it.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"I wonder if americans in general are hypocrits since Kerry accused Russia of doing the same things as USA has been doing for years.

You cant start crying about repetition since you always put up the same shit... Over and over again..

You're a imbecile, I can see that trying to clue you in on how to act like a normal human being is like trying to shovel shit against the tide. Why did I think that you might have smartened up? :laugh: You're too stupid to be able to take a hint even when it is shoved up your nose.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Whats the problem?

If you don't like what Shen Li writes don't read it or comment on it.

Its not a matter of liking or disliking.. Its just a matter of lashing back.

keeper

OD why do you keep coming back here if you don't like it? I see what you.smp and joe say

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I wonder if americans in general are hypocrits since Kerry accused Russia of doing the same things as USA has been doing for years.

You're a imbecile, I can see that trying to clue you in on how to act like a normal human being is like trying to shovel shit against the tide. Why did I think that you might have smartened up? :laugh: You're too stupid to be able to take a hint even when it is shoved up your nose.  :laugh:

You thought I was smartening up because I answered you nicely when you werent an asshole..

Now, assholes are everywhere once again and I´m gonna treat them as such.

keeper

Why not just stop being an asshole and you can post anywhere you want? Are you not capable??

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"Why not just stop being an asshole and you can post anywhere you want? Are you not capable??

How am I supposed to answer to a non-white who calls me effeminate, small white??

That asshole aint my friend and I wouldnt allow a non-friend to speak in that manner.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"OD why do you keep coming back here if you don't like it? I see what you.smp and joe say

Every once in awhile theres an interesting conversation..

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"Why not just stop being an asshole and you can post anywhere you want? Are you not capable??

How am I supposed to answer to a non-white who calls me effeminate, small white??

That asshole aint my friend and I wouldnt allow a non-friend to speak in that manner.

Ignore them, it's common sense

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"

Ignore them, it's common sense

Its hard to ignore when you are accused of doing the same..

Odinson

Anyhow I got a new pair of CAT shoes..

Brown mocca leather.

Looking awesome.

Odinson

Perfect for stomping on the pinheads of delusional 172cm k00ks, muslims and negroes.

Anonymous

I told you, nobody is forcing you to read or respond to posts you don't like..

If this forum is not for you, then by all means go where you are most comfortable.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview